Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

I think indiglos/black toes/oxidized would look awful with the ribbing. The 2005 black toes are gross AF. Honestly those last shots without the ribbing look pretty decent. I like the ribbing on the white/reds though.
Could not disagree more :lol:

I guess MJ made up that whole story he told about the punching Steve Kerr incident lol. Steve told a totally different story.

9FC182F6-9C0D-44C5-8151-16DE4E4039AE.jpeg

Ice cold bottoms on those Vs though. Never owned a pair but damn those 2020s have been pecking at me. Only thing i wish which most may disagree with is that they had added the 23 on the side, always liked that detail but even without theyre sexy.

Dude, I just got mine yesterday, too. Pretty nice. Goes great with my "100% Mike" issue of SLAM from '98. And you're totally right, good looking out Greg Surels Greg Surels !
Anytime brother, glad to hear you got a copy. You have a slam mag from 98’ ? Damn man that’s sick, I’d love to see a picture of that one.

Finally got my copy :nthat:. Thanks Greg Surels Greg Surels for putting me on :nthat:.

D5286D1A-16C0-4BDF-89DC-A5E0F53A33D7.jpeg
Glad to hear you also got a copy. Honestly bro, I love helping out in any way I possibly can. Even if it’s inadvertently. Definitely a great pickup and I was pretty hyped to catch an ad on IG that they were making this one and taking preorders at that time.

Anytime brother, glad to hear you got a copy. You have a slam mag from 98’ ? Damn man that’s sick, I’d love to see a picture of that one.
Ya that old mag is a good one. I actually have two in mint condition. Just grabbed this pic from google but this is it. Worth $20-$30 if you find a good one on eBay. Must-have collector’s item in my opinion.
F7E003F3-79B2-48D1-9F33-0F738CACA7BB.jpeg

Anyone else get back into card collecting because of the doc? The market is completely different than i remember it. So much is attainable on ebay and alot is for a few bucks.

Quick question
Other than the obvious reverse jump man, do people consider the White/black IX as a true remastered? Worth the cop?

If Mike would have had all those individual accomplishments but only that last year 1998 ring won the way he did, would you all look at him differently?

Did you guys see that some stores (Lids/NBAstore) restocked both Mitchell and Ness rookie jerseys? I’ve already got the chicago script jersey but have been wanting the white rookie jersey as well but they’re hard to find (and quite expensive).

I wish this stupid docu series never happened with what it’s done to resell prices.. I should not have to shell out over $300 every OG retro it’s ridiculous.

Due to his career. Every MJ worn colorway or OG colorway should double in price.

Make sure these kids pay respect to that era in basketball...

Back
Top Bottom