Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

air-jordans-the-last-dance-7.jpg
Same shoe, but with black pods.

They need to drop.

Would Chicago won a 7th? My heart says yes, but I really don't know if they mentally could have all stayed together without imploding. A few guys at work finally have watched the doc. So naturally, they want to talk to me about it. Which is awesome btw. Really cool actually talking to people that now know so much more about the Bulls and MJ. A coworker of mine admitted to looking up stats and Air Jordan shoes on eBay. Just to see what they go for. Lol. But ultimately the conversation has been,. Could they have won one more time. Hell even a guy at work that's not into sports at all loved this doc.

I love pics of Reggie playing in the 15s, damn that was such a perfect time be a basketball fan in Indiana!! Everybody was either a Bulls or Pacers fan, and both teams were extremely fun to watch. Still upset Reggie never got a ring, they had a couple seasons there where the team was def championship material.

I have many good memories as a kid of going to friends/families houses to watch Pacers or Bulls games.. The 90s really were the s***. Glad I got to experience some of it.

Just wanted to share for those not in the known that the Bluray set is up for release come next week on Target.
Preorder is still up and apparently will be a limited release per Hypebeast.com

Yooooo, great looking out. Been waiting for this and hadn't seen any latest news on it since the last time I googled it. Target for some reason won't ship to the L.A. area but it's available for pre-order at Best Buy as well, but store pickup only. Bizarre. But whatever, order confirmed, will pick it up Tuesday on release day :pimp:

EDIT: ****, this was posted to Hypebeast and other sites a month ago? I don't check those sites usually, but can't believe I didn't even know about this till your post. I had been randomly googling it quite often, thought I had done so again just a couple weeks ago, but musta been longer. Thanks again, man. Would've been MEGA pissed if somehow I didn't catch on until after it's sold out, if that actually happens.

Last edited:
Yooooo, great looking out. Been waiting for this and hadn't seen any latest news on it since the last time I googled it. Target for some reason won't ship to the L.A. area but it's available for pre-order at Best Buy as well, but store pickup only. Bizarre. But whatever, order confirmed, will pick it up Tuesday on release day :pimp:

EDIT: ****, this was posted to Hypebeast and other sites a month ago? I don't check those sites usually, but can't believe I didn't even know about this till your post. I had been randomly googling it quite often, thought I had done so again just a couple weeks ago, but musta been longer. Thanks again, man. Would've been MEGA pissed if somehow I didn't catch on until after it's sold out, if that actually happens.
You got it brotha, would have missed out myself had i not randomly checked and figured some of us were out of the loop as well.
I just know some of these dvd sets are limited runs and if you dont get them beforehand after market resale prices can be a bit crazy. Evidently it includes some bonus stuff as well, makes for a damn good addition to the collection or Christmas gift.

You got it brotha, would have missed out myself had i not randomly checked and figured some of us were out of the loop as well.
I just know some of these dvd sets are limited runs and if you dont get them beforehand after market resale prices can be a bit crazy. Evidently it includes some bonus stuff as well, makes for a damn good addition to the collection or Christmas gift.
Definitely. If I had to pay resale for a DVD set, I’d be madder than I am for shoes LOL

On the topic of the box set... Target has it 20% off when you log into your Target.com account. Been waiting for it to go on sale.

You just have to click the "save" button next to the 20% off when you're logged in.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.32.38 PM.png

Last edited:
Are there any extras on the blu ray set?
From the description
The exclusive bonus material is led by the exclusive never-before-seen The Last Dance interviews, Game 6: The Movie, along with the never-before-seen uncut version of Stuart Scott and Michael Jordan‘s Sunday Conversation from June 1998. Other content includes “In-the-Moment” archival material, SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt roundtables and The Jalen & Jacoby Aftershowwith Jason Hehir.

From the description
The exclusive bonus material is led by the exclusive never-before-seen The Last Dance interviews, Game 6: The Movie, along with the never-before-seen uncut version of Stuart Scott and Michael Jordan‘s Sunday Conversation from June 1998. Other content includes “In-the-Moment” archival material, SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt roundtables and The Jalen & Jacoby Aftershowwith Jason Hehir.
Thanks! So nothing really added to it. Figures the one time I would have actually watched the extras.

Back
Top Bottom