Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the release version. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...
^^^ Can your Nike guy give us a confirmation as to which month they're dropping? Is it November or February?
peace

Whats the SOLID INFO on them ????

I would have copped with solid color soles, but clear is better.

I can't wait, in a few years I'll have Laker Foams
happy.gif

Purple shoe, with a yellow sole.

Old info but I will share bc some of you don't know but these will be dropping like a hyperstrike in november at small moms and pops shops and a couple offootlockers and retailers but the main drop will be in february after a little more hype has been created. The key is that Nike wants people to see these andwonder how to get them so when they drop again in february, people will flock to them and cop with out a second thought making them sell out! What an amazingmarketing scheme.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Old info but I will share bc some of you don't know but these will be dropping like a hyperstrike in november at small moms and pops shops and a couple of footlockers and retailers but the main drop will be in february after a little more hype has been created. The key is that Nike wants people to see these and wonder how to get them so when they drop again in february, people will flock to them and cop with out a second thought making them sell out! What an amazing marketing scheme.

A "hyperstrike" is 24 pairs or less that never hit retail. What you are describing is almost a quickstrike.

MaZe

I could care less at this point, i rock my foams so much that piss soles are to be expected within months. I welcome solid or ice soles.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Old info but I will share bc some of you don't know but these will be dropping like a hyperstrike in november at small moms and pops shops and a couple of footlockers and retailers but the main drop will be in february after a little more hype has been created. The key is that Nike wants people to see these and wonder how to get them so when they drop again in february, people will flock to them and cop with out a second thought making them sell out! What an amazing marketing scheme.

I find this hard to believe. These need no hype. The Penny foams sold out instantly and with the shoe game how it is today, beasts will be camping out fordays for eggplants.

actually, the penny foams did not sell out instanty... well, at least not here in baltimore. also, i noticed that ppl always call them '07 retros, but thepenny foams actually dropped in november '06.

Back
Top Bottom