Butt Pads or Not..Nikki Minaj is Bad

Yo I reallly, REALLY love her smile...shorty has got an AMAZING smile! To me that's her BEST asset...How can U not look at her when she smiles and NOT agree???

Ex.

42815de0c5e611506a79bb90fbb39aad6852bbf.pjpg

or

NICKIFADER3.jpg

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

Do u accept my apology with this pic...

supermodel-eva-herzigova-in-a-bikini-body-after-baby-boobs-naked-nude-model-butt-bathing-suit.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why am I not surprised something like this would be your rebuttal? It's like anytime someone doesn't like a hoodrat one of you dudes post, yall always come back with an EXTREME opposite. [/color]
eyes.gif
I don't know if that's what he was hitting for.  Just looks like someone with no makeup and natural hair, so the complaints are kindof baseless.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course that's what he's hitting for. I've seen it COUNTLESS times on NT, if someone doesn't like a ghetto rat.. they must like a  unhealthy skinny white girl. [/color]

yep

nickiminaj.jpg

grin.gif

Where's that one video where she was talking smack about Remy Martin. She looked way different then she does now.

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

supermodel-eva-herzigova-in-a-bikini-body-after-baby-boobs-naked-nude-model-butt-bathing-suit.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why am I not surprised something like this would be your rebuttal? It's like anytime someone doesn't like a hoodrat one of you dudes post, yall always come back with an EXTREME opposite. [/color]
eyes.gif
I don't know if that's what he was hitting for.  Just looks like someone with no makeup and natural hair, so the complaints are kindof baseless.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Of course that's what he's hitting for. I've seen it COUNTLESS times on NT, if someone doesn't like a ghetto rat.. they must like a  unhealthy skinny white girl. [/color]
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to start an argument but every celebrity is enhanced by hair and makeup.  And I gaurandamntee they all have before pictures where they obviously weren't as attractive.  That's all I was trying to say.

alrite ill admit, ill $^#& nikki minaj, BUT i hate her music, the dudes she rolls wit [wayne is the third worst rapper alive after lil b and soulja boy], and i would bet on the fact that witout makeup, wit her real hair, and witout them eyelashes she's ugly. O WELL, id still hit lol jus wish dat mass was real

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Where's that one video where she was talking smack about Remy Martin. She looked way different then she does now.

that wasnt nicki, dont believe everything u read on the internet

Nicki looks terrible. Everything is fake, not even the good fake. At least get the actual butt implants. And the wig is just ******ed.

Fineeeee...sorry NT
tired.gif

eyes.gif
That's exactly what I was aiming for...Frishe just needs to chill the *!@! out.

This thread isn't that serious...you can come in here and say she's bad or she's not, it's that simple.
smile.gif

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiight. [/color]

eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiight. [/color]

I was, though
smile.gif

And to most of you dudes saying she probably doesn't look good without makeup..most of those celebs and hoodrats ya'll beast over don't look good with out makeup either...just saying.

Back
Top Bottom