Buy one get one free everything at Men's Warehouse

110564_6-6_Hero.jpg

It is in-store too, went yesterday and got some stuff.

Men's Warehouse is expensive as hell. I went to Saks Fifth, bought a suit for $350 and my dad got a suit for free. Their stuff isn't even high-end, it's just sub-par.

Men's Warehouse is expensive as hell. I went to Saks Fifth, bought a suit for $350 and my dad got a suit for free. Their stuff isn't even high-end, it's just sub-par.

the stuff their aint great plus its overpriced as hell so in the end your paying for both items instead of really getting it free.

the stuff their aint great plus its overpriced as hell so in the end your paying for both items instead of really getting it free.

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

why is being sub-par in golf a good thing but in everything else it's bad?

Originally Posted by go rilla

In golf it's referred to as under par, not sub-par..In golf, the less strokes (hits/swings) it takes for you to get a ball into the hole, the better...So if you're 3 shots over the person you're playing against, you needed 3 more strokes to get the same holes as that person so therefore you're losing

Originally Posted by go rilla

In golf it's referred to as under par, not sub-par..In golf, the less strokes (hits/swings) it takes for you to get a ball into the hole, the better...So if you're 3 shots over the person you're playing against, you needed 3 more strokes to get the same holes as that person so therefore you're losing

Back
Top Bottom