Buying a macbook pro.

when im at work most def depending on the customer will always say a macbook, if a person walk into a apple store they already have their mind made up on a macbook or apple device so my opinion will not matter..

Right now I have the vizio laptop. I did have a macbook but i sold it, took the money and bought a vizio and had hundreds of dollars left over and my Vizio can run circles around the mac..

I run dual operating systems on my desktop so I can run mac os or windows. Usually I run mac os so I can keep up to date on things...

You do know you can put a mac os on a desktop right?

The problem is that you're a tech. You know what you can or cannot do with a MAC. A regular person does not think like a tech, they just go with whatever information is easy to get (Which is probably the first 3 websites that pop up on google).

And are you sure you're a tech for Apple? You're bashing them left and right here.

You sound more like a salty employee that just got fired from Apple and now wants to boycott Apple. Just sayin.

I would go with an Air...To spend $1000+ on an outdates Pro seems to be a lot.But that just my opinion

For those of you with Macbooks do you guys have a hard case or travel sleeve to protect it. Cant decide if I should get a moshi case or the Acme Made sleeve for my AIr

For those of you with Macbooks do you guys have a hard case or travel sleeve to protect it. Cant decide if I should get a moshi case or the Acme Made sleeve for my AIr

I have a sleeve that I put it in and ordered it when I put in my original order. Mine will be 5 years this October and it still runs fine. I have Windows 7 ultimate partitioned on it as well and that is great as well.

Macbook air or macbook pro?
I should be buying it within the next two weeks.

new rumor is mid October(October 15th is being thrown around) will be the date new iPads will be revealed & with that will come the new Macbook pros which should be priced around the current price of the current MBP.

I would wait it out if possible if you want to go with the MBP over MBA.
As far as what you'll need, that depends on your use for it

& now I have a question.
Currently I have an iPhone 4S on iOS7, not super impressed but not HATING it. Thinking about getting the Note 3 but since I'll be switching for a PC to MAC when the new MBP comes out I'm thinking it would be pretty beneficial to have those integrated features between my phone/MAC, but without that are any of you using android phones & loving your MAC?

how's the integration between a MAC & android phones?

I have a sleeve that I put it in and ordered it when I put in my original order. Mine will be 5 years this October and it still runs fine. I have Windows 7 ultimate partitioned on it as well and that is great as well.

5 years huh? How's the battery holding up?

5 years huh? How's the battery holding up?

I've had my macbook pro since 2009 and my battery is finally giving way. I get about 3 hours battery life. Other than that it still runs pretty good. Im definitely due for an upgrade. Waitin on that Haswell to drop

Back
Top Bottom