CACTUS FOAMPOSITE ONE UP NOW ON NDC....DPOSITEMAN

im on the fence. if they look like the samples id be tight. and im wondering if Footlocker will get them, if so ill wait & just get a discount like thebreds. and yea i kno it says members only but still

once again...very disappointed w/ ndc's release although i can't be surprised w/ the sz run. will someone on the east coast help me out w/ a 14? pleasepm me i you can help.

I had them in my cart, but that yellow sole turned me away. Rockdeep, or anyone that has seen them in person, can you confirm the tint of the sole?

Gracias.

Wow I really can't believe they ruined this shoe like that. I was
eek.gif
when I first saw the sample pic in the original post, but I def won't be spending $200 on these pieces of trash. Unless my boy over at Niketowncan hook me up I def won't be wasting my money on these.
smh.gif

What a bummer . . . even if the soles are clear these are disappointing after seeing the "cactus" green samples. I'll be holding tight w/ mypairs of the original blue foams. I can't bring myself to spend $200 on any of the other 3 foam releases.
ohwell.gif

Well I'll be damned. I already passed on the black red foams but this one doesn't look too bad at all. I'll have to wait and see how the pricesare.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

This has to be the first time ever Nike's released a shoe like this earlier than other retail chains.

But this is really bad timing. Why would they release so many high profile shoes so close together? M4's, XV's, Black/Red Foams, Lebron V's, LS Retro VIII, that's too close together.

I'll probably get a pair of these eventually regardless if they have translucent soles or not. But not right now. And if they don't look like the sample pics, definitely not for retail.

Actually...none of them shoes you names are high profile, they wouuld have to look good 1st of all to even fit that category.
smokin.gif

damn i ordered 6 pairs of blk/red, i should have waited cuz i didnt know the cactus ones were going to drop. dont know how the limit on swoosh works but i justknow tis like 6 pairs

why do they look yellow on ndc instead of lime green. I'll just wait till they drop in va/dc to get a good look

damn i ordered 6 pairs of blk/red, i should have waited cuz i didnt know the cactus ones were going to drop. dont know how the limit on swoosh works but i just know tis like 6 pairs

Good luck reselling those.

I think its the setting of the sample pix that make them look green.

The NDC pic is way brighter than the fatlace sample pic.

oh no another NDC release..please tell me these also will be release instore or Eastbay....

btw 2pacalypsmNOW your have avy had/has me
roll.gif
....very
laugh.gif

I try clicking on the members only on NDC and nothing ever shows up. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

looking at the bottom view of the shoe, the sole looks transparent to me. I just question what color it actually is. NDC is notorious in my experiences withinaccurate pictures

Back
Top Bottom