Can a 22 year old guy be friends w/ 14,15,16,17 year olds?

you can be a good role model and be nice to them, but if you hittin them up to chill than something is wrong

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

The thing alot of you don't realize is that married couples are not always the same age. In fact alot of married couples have an age gap of 5+ years. Its normal. The only reason people make this out to be a big thing is because of what society considers is legal. I guarantee you if the legal age was 15yr old this thread would have never been made. Its because in your mind you think 18 is the age of adulthood, which numerous teenagers have defied that notion. Lets just say Brad Pitt was 22 years old that means his wife, Angelina Jolie, would be 10yrs old. See my difference, it shouldn't matter if you have a friendship with a person that age. For legality your friendship should not cross into a sexual one, but what you do it up to you and that person.
What an idiot.

Age is a number that is true. Numbers shouldn't matter in relationships... okay. BUT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE. We are talking about 14-15-16-17years old. Do you understand that there is a maturity level that is not reached by these years??? A relationship with 14-17 year olds are not the same asrelationships with a 30 year old woman and a 40 year old man.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Boxxy

my cyster

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
this is what happens when you spend all your time on NT instead of actually paying attention in school.....
don't forget about the people who quote everything he says all the time
eyes.gif

pfft. chris hansen watching me heavy:/
i work in a mall, all i see are mallrats, most 17. but late 17. ain't do anything though due to 17.
friends, yes, with a 17, but 14/15/16 is too young if you seeing them like daily or friends "hanging" *+!%%.

fyi, i work 7days a week, 12 hours a day, self-employed. so most of it's just listening to them bicker while im bored. (all of them talk a mile a minute)

Originally Posted by tyeung53

im friends with 14-17 year olds then again i volunteer at the boys and girls club and im trying to become a teacher

It has to be some type of circumstance like that.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

pfft. chris hansen watching me heavy:/
i work in a mall, all i see are mallrats, most 17. but late 17. ain't do anything though due to 17.
friends, yes, with a 17, but 14/15/16 is too young if you seeing them like daily or friends "hanging" *+!%%.

fyi, i work 7days a week, 12 hours a day, self-employed. so most of it's just listening to them bicker while im bored. (all of them talk a mile a minute)

what do you have like a little cell phone booth?

i am 20 and I have a friend who is 17 about to be 18 and I think that is weird sometimes, so for a 22 year old guy..........no

Why would a grown man want to hang with middle/high schoolers? Unless you're mentoring them or something, I'd say no.
Straight pedo..

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

The thing alot of you don't realize is that married couples are not always the same age. In fact alot of married couples have an age gap of 5+ years. Its normal. The only reason people make this out to be a big thing is because of what society considers is legal. I guarantee you if the legal age was 15yr old this thread would have never been made. Its because in your mind you think 18 is the age of adulthood, which numerous teenagers have defied that notion. Lets just say Brad Pitt was 22 years old that means his wife, Angelina Jolie, would be 10yrs old. See my difference, it shouldn't matter if you have a friendship with a person that age. For legality your friendship should not cross into a sexual one, but what you do it up to you and that person.

when u are younger the years are more significant
the development difference between 10 and 15 is huge

as far as being friend with people that young it depends on the activities
are u partying with them
tired.gif

hooping with them
eyes.gif

but being close with any female that age
smh.gif

Nothing wrong with it.

My uncle used to hangout with my friends and me, play sports watch movies and stuff like that.

Nothing ayo-%++

I've become pretty cool with a bunch of younger guys at my local church while I am here in grad school. We play videogames and basketball and stuff on theweekends, text each other about sports and stuff during the week, and they ask me life questions and stuff like that, but thats the limit. No sleepovers oranything like that, lol. I'm 25 and they are between 17-20.

Back
Top Bottom