Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

honestly OP i hate people like you. theyr doing harm to nobody and you want to snitch? stay on your self-righteous high horse. if you snitch i hope you get beat down. and yes i am mad.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Say you guys wouldn't snitch on a weed growery that you had no idea of who was running it if there was a reward in it

I wouldn't. Stop snitchin and mind your own damn business.

You might get green lighted from the people running it if they find out.

You're an idiot for real.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

This place disgusts me sometimes... absolutely snitch, collect your cash and pass go. You should hope karma does come back at you too because you'll be rewarded again.

Whether or not some of you children agree with it or not, selling/growing is a crime. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say most of you must not own any property... at the very least he should snitch on the grounds of those low-lifes hurting everyone's property value in that neighborhood. You guys need to grow up. You don't want drug dealers near your kids whether they're selling to them or not (at least even if you're the slightest bit of  a responsible parent).

The value system on NT is %!@ backwards. Do not listen to these children. Get that house out of your neighborhood, reward or not.

THANK YOU!
ive been reading this thread and i was waiting for someone with enough !%#%$$# sense to say this
says the guy with the CHE GUEVARA avy... hahahaha!

i am know people who sell pot and they usually do it as a second job to make extra money.  most of them are friendly people with families, have kids of their own who don't advocate violence. 

you clown my avy has nothing do with this thread. the reason i have it is a whole nothing subject within itself so dont try and bring other factor into this and stray from the main point. 
your avy has everything to do with this thread and it directly reflects hypocrisy based on the comments/posts you are defending and arguing for. 

anyways... continue your "VIVA LA REVOLUCION!" movement from your couch connected to your gaming(slave) system.  can i be down if i go out and cop a PS3 and add you as a gamer buddy?  is that where the revolution is taking place these days? 

i'm going to say it again since you seem kind of slow: 
MY AVY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.
IT DOES NOT DIRECTLY REFLECT ANYTHING IN MY POSTS

MY SIG OR THE FACT THAT I OWN A PLAYSTATION 3  HAVE NOTHING TO WITH THIS THREAD

THE VIVA LA REVOLUCION!/Che avy was part of a joke from a couple months back and i never changed it

So unless youre going to address why OP is a "snitch" for alerting authorities of an ILLEGAL operation, hop off the body part called MY $#@% 
it's LOUD in here but you're not really saying anything.  stick to"button smashing" if you can't behave yourself in a civil manner. there are rules here, follow them. 

OP, "sNiTcHeZ gEt StItChEz".  wow, the "caps lock" button is so WOw.

Everyone saying snitches get stitches is so obnoxious and immature. If I snitch on a meth lab, they aren't hurting me either, but you guys all agree I am doing the right thing? I am not even talking about the type of drug. If I tell the authorities on something of that nature, all of the sudden I'm doing the right thing? It's still snitching under your guys' definition.

Although growing is illegal, there are tons of backwards laws in america, and the government banned pot before they even knew what it was. I see nothing wrong with satisfying a demand for a substance i believe to be harmless.

That being said, dont waste your time snitching... Its already an abandoned house. Those things could turn into much worse things

Stop saying it's going to come back to me, there is a 0% chance that could even happen. Like the authorities would release my name or something? Did you guys not read it's 100% anonymous.

Growing and Selling pot is not "grown folk business," it isn't justified, it's not beneficial to the community, they aren't good people.

laugh.gif
@ thinking youre gonna be claimed "anonymous"...ok, you cant cash a check in name of anonymous...mind your business and stop trying to #%$+ another mans operation up.

Originally Posted by Magik ink 23

This place disgusts me sometimes... absolutely snitch, collect your cash and pass go. You should hope karma does come back at you too because you'll be rewarded again.

Whether or not some of you children agree with it or not, selling/growing is a crime. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say most of you must not own any property... at the very least he should snitch on the grounds of those low-lifes hurting everyone's property value in that neighborhood. You guys need to grow up. You don't want drug dealers near your kids whether they're selling to them or not (at least even if you're the slightest bit of  a responsible parent).

The value system on NT is %!@ backwards. Do not listen to these children. Get that house out of your neighborhood, reward or not.

THANK YOU!
ive been reading this thread and i was waiting for someone with enough !%#%$$# sense to say this
says the guy with the CHE GUEVARA avy... hahahaha!

i am know people who sell pot and they usually do it as a second job to make extra money.  most of them are friendly people with families, have kids of their own who don't advocate violence. 

you clown my avy has nothing do with this thread. the reason i have it is a whole nothing subject within itself so dont try and bring other factor into this and stray from the main point. 
your avy has everything to do with this thread and it directly reflects hypocrisy based on the comments/posts you are defending and arguing for. 

anyways... continue your "VIVA LA REVOLUCION!" movement from your couch connected to your gaming(slave) system.  can i be down if i go out and cop a PS3 and add you as a gamer buddy?  is that where the revolution is taking place these days? 

i'm going to say it again since you seem kind of slow: 
MY AVY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD.
IT DOES NOT DIRECTLY REFLECT ANYTHING IN MY POSTS

MY SIG OR THE FACT THAT I OWN A PLAYSTATION 3  HAVE NOTHING TO WITH THIS THREAD

THE VIVA LA REVOLUCION!/Che avy was part of a joke from a couple months back and i never changed it

So unless youre going to address why OP is a "snitch" for alerting authorities of an ILLEGAL operation, hop off the body part called MY $#@% 
it's LOUD in here but you're not really saying anything.  stick to"button smashing" if you can't behave yourself in a civil manner. there are rules here, follow them. 

OP, "sNiTcHeZ gEt StItChEz".  wow, the "caps lock" button is so WOw.
wow so you basically ignore everything i said and try to counter by spewing more nonsense?

laugh.gif
 im done. you win big guy

I cant believe dudes would call the cops on someone growing weed.
Thats about as lame as you can get. Do you really think they are hurting anyone?

I like how you guys are telling OP not to snitch but don't have problems encouraging him to steal the weed from the house and potentially make a profit from what he gets. That just seems all sorts of backwards to me. 
tired.gif

it said up to a $5,000 reward...wit the way the police is, u probably gon end up wit bout $800

Like a few other people said...everybody knows dealers around their way. Ain't nobody going around telling on nobody that's doing them.

Mind your own business. I know somebody in your family or somebody you know hustle or smoke trees. I don't see you ratting them out, though.

You said it yourself you smoked trees before--where you think it came from when you copped?? Stuff don't magically fall out the sky, slim...

Did you even read this damn thread??

HE is a WEED SMOKER!

So if he got that house out of his neighborhood it was just make it more difficult for him to score his own damn drugs.

And the house in question is not even in his damn neighborhood it's in the middle of nowhere near some scary looking house him and his deliquent buddies were trespasssing at.

Reading is fun-da-mental kid.

Growing pot is neither a serious nor violent crime. They DEA has that hotline because they are a bunch of lazy bastards that want tools like you to do their job for them yet they'd probably screw you on the $5,000 one way or another. What the govt needs to do is to regulate the stuff and tax it, until then, let it be.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Did you even read this damn thread??

HE is a WEED SMOKER!

smh.gif

I know someone from town thats a snitch, he snitched because he got caught dealing in a school zone...(the whole town is a school zone)
laugh.gif

and his parents convinced him, saying "what has a drug dealer done for you?", just snitch on someone

hes back to smoking and selling
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

OP seems like the same kind of person

Back
Top Bottom