Can I get a reward for uncovering a growing operation?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

I have to ask this question everytime I see the term getting loosely around on here but do any of you really know what a snitch is?

someone who aint mindin their own business and is going to tattle tail to get something.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Wrong. Thanks to the stop snitching movement and all these rappers people are misinformed. Snitching is me and you busting a move and I get caught and tell on you to get a reduced sentence.
grin.gif

thats snitching too

matter fact, you dont even need to get something back.  you can be that kid in elementary tattle tailing on the other kids (who dont want to be your friend) just so you can have someone to talk to (teacher)

Spoiler [+]

They're going to get raided eventually anyway, might as well let it happen without getting your fingers dirty.

3. We were just bored and my little brother told me about this old house that was pretty cool, so we went and checked it out, and the other house happened to be across the street.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Who does this?  Middle school kids?  How old are you OP?  I bet you still living with mommy which means you're a minor and that reward money will not be going to you anyways.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

3. We were just bored and my little brother told me about this old house that was pretty cool, so we went and checked it out, and the other house happened to be across the street.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Who does this?  Middle school kids?  How old are you OP?  I bet you still living with mommy which means you're a minor and that reward money will not be going to you anyways.

Just stop. Please
laugh.gif

Your coming to a sneaker message board asking people for advise on if you should notify authorities about a grow house? First off you will get zero, zilch, nothing for a reward. Even the cops will think your a sucker for running around tattling, they got more important crimes to deal with than your weed house. If they are not hurting or threatening you, let it be.

On the real though, I have no respect for you or what your thinking of doing. Karma will come back and get you real bad, and if you do decide to do it, I hope the very worst for you. If your willing to risk your life and respect from others over $5,000 (which you will NEVER get) then there is no hope for you. Mind your own business and get a life.

PS ( I noticed your from the pacific NW, I don't know if your bright enough to figure out but the ONLY economy out there is growing marijuana. It's better they are growing and selling weed than breaking into your house and robbing you for everything you have)

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Your coming to a sneaker message board asking people for advise on if you should notify authorities about a grow house? First off you will get zero, zilch, nothing for a reward. Even the cops will think your a sucker for running around tattling, they got more important crimes to deal with than your weed house. If they are not hurting or threatening you, let it be.

On the real though, I have no respect for you or what your thinking of doing. Karma will come back and get you real bad, and if you do decide to do it, I hope the very worst for you. If your willing to risk your life and respect from others over $5,000 (which you will NEVER get) then there is no hope for you. Mind your own business and get a life.

PS ( I noticed your from the pacific NW, I don't know if your bright enough to figure out but the ONLY economy out there is growing marijuana. It's better they are growing and selling weed than breaking into your house and robbing you for everything you have)

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif
same thing i imagined while reading this nonsensical post

and the "Dumbest NTer of The Month" award goes to...

Originally Posted by King Sole

I do not know about this "snitches get stitches" philosophy but I do ascribe to "Mind Your Own Damn Business" school of thought. Perhaps I am overly cautious or too paranoid but what if the police is involved in this operations or it is larger than you anticipate? Is the reward worth your life. Plus, I don't agree with the fact that you want to report it mainly for the reward.

Peace and MYOB.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Then screw it, grow on. They can flip me some coin if I can find that or else screw it. Maybe I will tell the police I won't tell them the location unless I am guaranteed some cash.
Yeah because that's legal, technically if you know someone else is breaking the law and you don't tell you can be held responsible as well so I don't think that little plan would go over too well with the cops.  Just pretend you never saw it if its not harming anyone.  Punishments for weed aren't that severe anyway so it won't be long before who ever you ratted on is free and looking for you haha.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

roll.gif
same thing i imagined while reading this nonsensical post

and the "Dumbest NTer of The Month" award goes to...

Says the guy with Adolf junior in his avatar.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

roll.gif

No you dont get a reward.

sad thing is you get a reward for snitching on illegal immigrant.
Could possibly be a low life black guy or some white trash. either way, lets not get stereotypical. 

You can cross out whatever you want. You know he is right. Judging by your SN you enjoy Young Money music, they condone the killing of snitches.

So when you think about it, if my assumptions are correct, you enjoy listening to music that condones the murdering of yourself.

I hate to sound like a Philosophy teacher, but you have to look at OP's intentions. He has clearly stated that he would only do this if there was some sort of monetary compensation, implying that otherwise he doesn't really care about this grow house or the drug dealers in it. It's not like he has a genuine disdain for marijuana and it's affect on society. He would only be acting out of his own greed. So, basically, anything OP has said to try and justify the act was BS. Greed is the main and only reason.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

You can cross out whatever you want. You know he is right. Judging by your SN you enjoy Young Money music, they condone the killing of snitches.

So when you think about it, if my assumptions are correct, you enjoy listening to music that condones the murdering of yourself.

screw youngmoney music, your assumptions are wrong
laugh.gif

i dont think he should snitch but this dude was saying i hope karma comes back to you and gets you real bad. dudes a scrub if he wants that to happen

I hate to sound like a Philosophy teacher, but you have to look at OP's intentions. He has clearly stated that he would only do this if there was some sort of monetary compensation, implying that otherwise he doesn't really care about this grow house or the drug dealers in it. It's not like he has a genuine disdain for marijuana and it's affect on society. He would only be acting out of his own greed. So, basically, anything OP has said to try and justify the act was BS. Greed is the main and only reason.

exactly this man speaks the truth

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

just play a practical joke on them, run in one day and yell "DEA!!! DEA!!!" with a nerf gun, then tell them jk

That was funny
laugh.gif
i admit and i dont like you much ...

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

just play a practical joke on them, run in one day and yell "DEA!!! DEA!!!" with a nerf gun, then tell them jk

That was funny
laugh.gif
i admit and i dont like you much ...
damn son tell him how u feel

Back
Top Bottom