Carmelo & Lala's Wedding

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I wonder why they waited so long.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

Look at her, doesn't her face say "I wanna get married and stuff".

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Props to Melo though. Hopefully He's treating her right and vice versa.

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Lebron and her will NEVER get married.

He's a businessman, and he knows if he gets married and pulls a Tiger Woods, its a wrap.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's nothing compared to Lebron and his chick. High School sweet hearts with 2 kids.

On another note, I saw a few ladies wearing white in pictures, isn't that just for the bride?

Some of these dudes need to take notes from Donovan Mcnabb. Dude knows how o dress.

eek.gif
eek.gif

He's a businessman, and he knows if he gets married and pulls a Tiger Woods, its a wrap.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

not anytime soon but definately not NEVER...

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

not anytime soon but definately not NEVER...

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I swear yall NT'ers are crazy with the fashion. Any Non-Euro fitting suit is going to get straight lambasted on this site. I know the Choppa suits ain't cool but damn. There wasn't anything wrong with Jay Williams or Luda's attire, but because they didn't have to suck in ther gut to wear it, yall roasting them.

Funny thing is if Larry King got married, and Bob Costas or Dan Rather showed up in the same suits these ballers wore, yall probably wouldn't say anything. It's like yall are beasting for young male celebrities to wear "fitted" european style clothing. Seems funny style to me.

Back
Top Bottom