CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

^
ill pass, ugly
gotta hit champs tomorrow

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

those blk/red barkleys are mad DISRESPECTFUL!!! those are worse than the flannel ones...or maybe just as bad.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

ENOUGH SAID!!!! MY FIRST COP WAS 84 MY SECOND AND 3RD COP...... PRICELESS
sxg66x.jpg

gonna go get some retros tomorrow.... hopefully im like 70% sure i will. dude said dont say anything tomorrow. he said he will
NIKE Talking Since
'94

wow nice pick ups yall for 40??? dang thats tyte!! not feelin dem breds tho.
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Quote:
ugly they should have just dropped the og color and called it a wrap

I second that.... What an ugly colorway in the black/red... they should of just kept it OG.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I hate colors that got nuffin to da player.....black and red is HORRIBLE on barkleys.....they shoudlve released da white P.E.s he wore for a split second.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Hey I know they are hideous and probably an insult to Charles and the CB 34, but when do those nasty Tweed CB 34s come out, there is something about them, thanks in advance

if the upper material(nubuck and leather) from the white black ones were the same on the red ones...then we would talking. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Quote:
they ugly they should have just dropped the og color and called it a wrap

Definitely, Nike just doesn't know when to quit sometimes.
Quote:
Anyone have a link or something, to print out the Champs F&F coupon. It would be appreciated. Thanks.
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

I'm gonna need another pair, I definitely hurt some feelings when I threw them on with the tee on friday... *Sigh* I love this shoe, finally got my chance to get a pair.
John 8:32...

any1 wanna scoop ya boy a sz.11 in these with the champs sale
no1 around here has a sz.11 and i dont want to pay 120 +tax

holla @ me if you can..paypal ready to go

jewelz355@aol.com
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Damn, none of the Champs around here in NYC are allowing the use of the F&F coupon on these. Anybody else have any luck?

Back
Top Bottom