CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

NY NTers

I couldnt cop the Godzillas with the F&F at the foolocker on broadway between 45th n 44th,the one on 34th, and the one in manhattan mall. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

I just want to order them online, does anyone know when eastbay is releasing the date?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

they are so beautifull .. i just love the purple accents to them
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Juss went to west covina mall and bought the barkleys at the champs with the 40% off and total came out to 77.93 and the footaction also had the cb34s I'm not sure if u could use the discount on em though you might want to call them...
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

I stopped by my local champs today and luckily they had one pair left in my size 11.5, came out to about $72.

Swooped two pairs today at Champs with the 40% off coupon. The laces on these bad boys are way too long. Gonna need to buy shorter laces.

I went to Champs out here in TX and they didn't have them for sale, hell the worker didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about them. Then I went to Footlocker and no dice, they don't have them either. So lastly I go to FA and they have them on display but when I asked for my 9 homie comes back talking about he only got a 9.5
6chqfie.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Because of this thread, I ended up with a pair...how sad for some of you guys who didn't get the shoes with the 40%...sounds like everyone in Cali got the 40%...I got a 9.5 (9 fit a little tight) at the Champs @ Fox Hills, but I ended up buying some AMTLs also because of the 40% deal too. Most of the stores like Foot Locker seem to have a bunch of them.

man...patience is def a virtue...i wish i could have waited for the sale, but i ended getting them w/ my mil discount. i'm just sayin 40% is HUGE!!! good **** everyone...hope all that wanted these got them...def a classic!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

So is champs still doing the 40% off? And if so until when, I need that coupon
THE JOKER GANG​

What about the one for Footlocker? ^
THE JOKER GANG​

Back
Top Bottom