CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

^^^
too much leather...and they would look horrendous all creased up.
tired.gif

wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Normally I love breds but these just don't do it for me. I'll be picking them up sometime in fiscal 2008.
Washington Wizards

To keep ppl's spirits up despite those horrible blk/red's
sb2c7t.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

I saw the Black/Reds and the tweeds at my local Finish Line while burning my lunch hour.

Both are destined for outlets.

They were on the new release wall Wed. afternoon alongside the Black/Red pair, also there were 2 new Dunk Hi's.

Who has the stlye number to the tweeds....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

My FNL just got in the Tweed CB34's... and man ,are they UGLY.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Dammit, when are these gonna be available online? >:
mad.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

finally wore them today. since having them since Champs 1st got them w/ the big szs 1st. nice n comfy. those breds look ehhh

This was definately the best retro release of the year. A great shoe that's easy to get. I liked how there was no real release date for them.

hey jm where are these online?????????
Nike CB34 GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA Sz 9.5.for Retail + Fees and Shipping.
POWERSELLER ON EBAY
AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

Quote:
This was definately the best retro release of the year. A great shoe that's easy to get. I liked how there was no real release date for them.

A really great shoe. Although it was easy to get it was just a pain having to keep calling or going to a store asking if the shoe had arrived and getting stared at by employees thinking I was crazy, but in the end it was all worth it haha.

I just took my aqua 8's back and got me a pair of godzilla's. The quality of the CB 34 is fantastic while I can't say the same about the Aquas.

Back
Top Bottom