CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

I saw these at the mall...I'm gonna go back and cop some. Should've done it the first time. :rollseyes

....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Gotta love them, copped my first pair for $86 and my second pair for $36, hah defitnally worth it :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Also ima sz 12 in most shoes, copped a 11.5 in these and were good to go

Nevermind, copped mine off Eastbay. Shout out to kangsoh1. Good lookin out~

ayo toine2983(or any NT peps) what was the product # you gave Eastbay...please let me know cause i been i waiting a looonnng time get these online....please help...thanks in advanced...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

if anyone's interested in the garbage tweeds, they're up on ndc mo right now...but only up to a 13. they're WACK!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Quote:
ayo toine2983(or any NT peps) what was the product # you gave Eastbay...please let me know cause i been i waiting a looonnng time get these online....please help...thanks in advanced...

That's crazy...68 pages? Didn't know people loved these that much, lol. Anyways, these shoes are beautiful. I've had mine for about 2 or 3 weeks but haven't gotten the chance to wear them yet. I'm looking to purchase some hoody off Karmaloop before I do that.
"...publicly I'm Buddy Lee"

Quote:
i left my comment right above yours. You must not be reading at all or something cuz the guy I shouted out has the product number a page back
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:D
happy.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

No problem guys. Glad i could help. I turn to NT all the time for helpful codes and discounts so it's only right to repay the favor. Peace.

these fit true for me ima 12 so i bought a 12 and for $75 you all slept on the vip 40% off at champs since these wernt excluded

^^^been posted already and still hasn't changed....still garbage...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^^^you're just cruel bro...but i'm not mad cause i'll do the same!!!
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

The Tweed CB34 's are such an ugly shoe.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Those red laces look nice and thick...I probably have more use for them in some of my other kicks.

Peace
F Sharp005

^^^i heard that, but be ready to see more crap barkley's coming out...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

2z5kazd.jpg

Honestly, what the hell were they thinking with red laces? They have a surplus of red laces laying around so they thru them in here? Put in orange laces and these look "okay".

No offense to the people that love the CB34, but this is still the best Barkley retro to come out in the past 12 months:

102po4i.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

The laces are actually more of a pink.

And yes the Air Force Max were the best Barkley in awhile, and most FinishLines just restocked the colorway Flint posted a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom