CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

2qk5us9.jpg

I wish these had purple in em...

^^
i see a lil bit of purple on the tongue
"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

i dont think my place has not even gotten the black/purple ones yet. and i need them so badly.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

damn....where are those white/orange joints??? anyone know if godzillas in the Austin area? please help me out, gotta get my hands on these!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I quit, y'all welcome
Y'all don't know my struggle
Y'all can't match my hustle
You can't catch my hustle
You can't fathom my love dude--kanye

These are still all over NYC. I'm kind tight about paying retail last month, when these might be going on sale. w.e., i mite just end up coppin a 2nd pair maybe.

Quote:
yea these are over the malls down here waiting for em to hit the racks and outlets

R U taking about the white one or the purple one if its the white one if someone can cop a pair for me i will pay ASAP and paypal ready HIT ME UP

So no word if/when these will be available online? :nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

i might have to buy another pair, possibly on the next 50 (if theyre not excluded >:
mad.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

the black ones has not yet hit tracy, ca yet and im getting a little frustrated(sp?)
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

How do these fit? Not sure if i should go with a 10 or 10.5 (jordans i wear a 10 (mostly), and air maxs i go with a 10.5. If any1 can compare would appreciate it. Thanks.

2qk5us9.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Quote:
How do these fit? Not sure if i should go with a 10 or 10.5 (jordans i wear a 10 (mostly), and air maxs i go with a 10.5. If any1 can compare would appreciate it. Thanks.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^Thanks for the reply, when i buy a pair in a store i almost always try them on just incase, but with these i found some1 selling a sz 10 for $110 shipped and just trying to see if these will be alright

For those of you who can't, or don't want to get these in store call Eastbay and order them using their discount codes by tonight @ midnight Central time. I placed my order yesterday and they have been released to ship today. Obviously they are not on their website, but you can still give them either the 20% off code (good for orders over $100 - IPEB7NJM) or 30% off code (good for orders over $200 - EMEB7NW5) over the phone. The product # is 16940011. Peace.

for any1 who likes the tweeds there up on finishline.com
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

use my rep code on karmaloop get 20%off

MA16802

Quote:
for any1 who likes the tweeds there up on finishline.com
Thanks for the heads up but I don't give a @#%$ about the tweeds. Release the Godzillas online already. >:
mad.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

I know this is a needle in a hay stack but is it still possible I can cop the retros for retail if so ..Where in the tri state??
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Your best bet is Eastbay like my dude up there^^^said.

20% off comes to like $96 w/o shipping.

Or you can wait for the Friends and Family. :evil:
devil.gif
23 years in the making

Thanks kangsoh1 I just called Eastbay and ordered my pair. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Using the promo code it came to a little over $100 including shipping

I asked the customer rep why they weren't on the website and she said she had no idea why.

Oh well finally got my pair. :evil:
devil.gif

Much props kangsoh1. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom