CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Those look incredible, just incredible.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Wow, they really skimped on the air bubble. Then again, it doesn't surprise me. Can someone post their OG's with the retros when they cop? Thanks!!
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

wow sick. 2 pairs maybe depending on retail. when do they release?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Those look nice even with the small air bubble. Since I would be scared to death to wear an OG pair these will have to do.

holidaysmore. . .2001

I like these. i can't wait til they drop.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

These shoes are beautiful.

And everyone, stop complaining about the air bubble!!!! They are about 99.6 percent identical to the OG.

Just appreciate Nike decided to bring them back out at all.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Lost for words :wow:
eek.gif
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What's funny is, most people didn't like them when they originally were released. Now folks go wild for all these old skool shoes (i.e. Air Carnivore, Air Strong) even though they were on clearance racks back in the day. Oh well.

Ive always liked these but not enough to cop. They look pretty good for a retro though.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

OK..... I AM COPPING 6 FOR NOW AND 6 MORE FOR JESUS CHRIST WHO I THANK FOR GIVING NIKE THE THOUGHT OF RETROING THIS SHOE. I CHANG FAVORITE SHOES ALL THE TIME...LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Are these gonna be 125 or 110?
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

These won't hit sale racks......but I will wait for the 50% Employee Day and pick up a few.

Back
Top Bottom