tongue.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMlateNIGHT

c o p p e d !
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

coppd . . . .
WesCo Siempre

TEAM ALPHA MALE​
"Theres two kinds of guysthose who get laid and those who dont."

^October. Nike Retros dont have specific dates like Jordans.

What I wanna know is what is retail?
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

wow look at tha tiny air bubble...

besides that, i like the shoe.... i love how this post is filled with a bunch of guys who probably never seen chuck wear these or ever see the man play and are still hypebeastin it up. it keep it gully...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

i @#%$ hate retro's. why not just buy the OGs?

M!ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Quote:
i love how this post is filled with a bunch of guys who probably never seen chuck wear these or ever see the man play and are still hypebeastin it up.
San Antonio Spurs
2007 NBA Champions *

IMPEACH $TERN​

I've been waiting too patiently for these!,I had the wht/purp and oranage ones back in the day....and from the looks of it,nike did these justice......definate cop
I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

Quote:
LOL half of the kids here only know CB from TNT.
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

What does people not seeing him wearing the shoes have anything to do with people likeing the shoes...
Granted I did see him play, doesnt take away or add how nice the shoe looks.

babylebron- If getting OGs where so easy dont you think most people would have a pair..You probably have the OGs and mad that the retros look this good..your closet must be retro free :lol:
laugh.gif

WORD! I'm sure you're not thinking that the only people eligible to like a shoe are those who know what/where/when of its origins.

Hop off your imaginary pedestol and appreciate the shoes.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Damn these things are so fresh, but regretably I have to pass!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Back
Top Bottom