CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

LMAO i clicked teh down arrow to bring up sizes and was like @#%$ only sz 9?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Quote:
I am sure footlocker, champs, eastbay, finishline, and footaction will all have them online and none will charge what that site is charging.
:smile:
smile.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

Quote:
I think if your going to pay 180 for gr's I'd atleast expect a box. I'm also guessing that doesn't include shipping which probably will be another 35ish since he is located in china and this will make them something around 215
the reason the shoes are the price they are and i think $179 plus shipping is a far price to get them way before the release date is fair enought............dont forget xilegacy where all resellers me you and marqueesole are none of us are paying retail or Wholesale cost when where reselling ANY of our shoes. If you forget there is also the cost of running a site and paypal fees.
Peace mam
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

My man 160jordansdeep, I should make you buy me two pairs. :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

I can't wait :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

yeah..i can't wait either.. i'm so glad that these are GRs.... two pairs for sure!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

The OG's will most likely hold their value, but nobody will care about them if the can get the retros at the mall
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

This is seriously the last Nike shoe i'll be buying for a very very very long time (or until the Penny 2's drop)...Still signed up for 4
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...​
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

lakersreppa008, they are supposed to release in October
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Back
Top Bottom