Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Speaking of Chipotle, my coworker put me on this today: if you plan on getting the double meat, after they put the single meat on your food, tell them “oh I actually want double meat.” That way, they’ll put the double meat on top of the single meat instead of just double meat.
There was actually a post about this and other life-hacks the other day on TAN.

unless you call him out with the poor second scoop? Make him put another in there.
When you call him out for the second scoop, that is saying Scoop 2 didn't have as much as scoop 1.

So that means you are currently, UNDER 2. If they put a little more in there, it won't be 1+ the amount of meat.

No way to get to 3 unless you ask for triple.

Anyone know how to this tag off w/o breaking it so I can bring it back?
IMG_AACA62698371-1.jpeg

If I have extra ketchup packets left ill squeeze them into the ketchup bottle I have at home.. I do this with all the condiment packets :lol:

I even got a mini funnel for the small glass bottles like cholula hot sauces.
PFU-WB__04811.1537455119.jpg
We just gon scroll over this? I ain’t never heard of anyone doing this. Props to you g but it couldn’t be me

I don't do it but I know if you go into CVS and buy something that gives "Extra bucks" to your CVS card you can use the extra bucks then return the item you purchased to get the Extra bucks

For instance, it'll say "Buy $20 of haircare, Get $10 in Extra Bucks for your next purchase" on their sale sign

You can instantly get the $10 extra bucks, use it, then return the haircare items you needed to purchase to get the promotion

Most companies would only give you the refund on a gift card, but CVS would return it to you in the original form of payment

Back
Top Bottom