Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Do any of you hit up 2 different fast food establishments to save a little money

Some of these places be upcharging on the fries

Wouldn't the mileage make up for the difference in change? I couldn't imagine an upcharge being that serious?

Also, wouldn't NOT buying the extra food be the "cheap" thing to do?

I come in Peace.
Just having a burger is sad. Not enough calories for a complete meal. Most fast food restaurants in the burbs are clustered together.

Wouldn't the mileage make up for the difference in change? I couldn't imagine an upcharge being that serious?

Also, wouldn't NOT buying the extra food be the "cheap" thing to do?

I come in Peace.

Most fast food spots (at least where I'm at) are all clustered together.

They're going to have personally identifiable information and your shopping habits and do nothing with it? Sure, ok.
Most apps have your all your info (and location) and dont compensate you for it. And my habits mean nothing to me. I dont get moved by targeted ad volume.

Didn't ask, not against it.

That seems curt, I mean I wasn't attacking your post or choices so explanation needed. Just laughing at them peddling that your data won't be sold which is likely a semantics shield.

Last edited:
Didn't ask, not against it.

That seems curt, I mean I wasn't attacking your post or choices so explanation needed. Just laughing at them peddling that your data won't be sold which is likely a semantics shield.
Nah, I didnt take it that way. I had the same thoughts you expressed. But I was sharing my thought process on how why I ended up doin it anyway.

There’s a Chinese buffet here that makes you pay at the register up front first before they give you a table and all of the tables fit at least 4 people. Next time I go with some friends, I’m going to have them put us down for 2 people and have 2 extra people come in later. The place gets so busy, there’s no way they’d know.

There’s a Chinese buffet here that makes you pay at the register up front first before they give you a table and all of the tables fit at least 4 people. Next time I go with some friends, I’m going to have them put us down for 2 people and have 2 extra people come in later. The place gets so busy, there’s no way they’d know.

Don't the late 2 people have to pay to sit down too?

Don't the late 2 people have to pay to sit down too?
No, you walk in and go to the register and they ask how many people and how many drinks. You tell them and pay up front, then they give you a table. You just have to assume the service will be good and tip in advance. The two later people can just walk in, sit with you and they won’t know.

Last edited:
That's straight up stealing from a restaurant. Also you're assuming your server is an idiot and will forget the number of people that paid and got seated. I think most would notice if 2 other people appeared. They constantly go back to the table to clear plates.

No, you walk in and go to the register and they ask how many people and how many drinks. You tell them and pay up front, then they give you a table. You just have to assume the service will be good and tip in advance. The two later people can just walk in, sit with you and they won’t know.
do yall share a soda with two straws or one?

be honest

Back
Top Bottom