Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Where did you put the glasses
F2AE8D76-2465-4BD3-811F-80DD7645303A.gif

Who used to steal the copper Moscow mule cups? 🙋‍♂️
Speaking of copper... I knew a guy his uncle was telling us a story one day. Him and his friend go one night to steal copper from a construction site. They're loading up the truck when a cop pulls up on them. Starts questioning them. The guy tells the cop "sorry officer, we just did a renovation project and we were dumping the waste/trash here". Cop goes "no, no you're not about to do that. Grab everything here, put it back in your truck and leave before I write you a ticket". 🫡

:lol: :lol: well played

Not sure if all AMCs do this but on Tuesday the one by me has this cameo deal where you get a small popcorn and drink for $5. Regular sized popcorn is about $10 nowadays.

Yeah I copped AMC alist for the summer. It's 22 for me, might be different in other regions. Only prob is when you cancel I don't think you can sign up again until after 6 months, but that's fine by me.

Man there's an email i'd use for questionable content back in the day, ie certain forums with certain things. Not only did I forget the password, I forgot the name.

I have other alternates though, but there's just a lull period of movies I won't go to the theaters for so it doesn't matter anyways.

Apply for a new Debit or Reloadable RedCard, Get One-Time Coupon $40 off $40+

Target offers a one-time coupon for $40 Off a future qualifying $40+ purchase when approved for a Credit, Debit or Reloadable RedCard valid through 8/21/2023.. Offer valid online and in-store

Reloadable card will get 5% off everyday at target just like the Debit/Credit red cards. Along with free 2 day shipping

Yes the coupon has a bunch of exclusions but things food/groceries, personal care, housewares etc are good to go. NO nard pull or anything but they do need to verify identity.

https://www.target.com/redcard?cpng=redcard9230

I get paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags from work.
I don't eat out. I Meal prep.
I take all the condiments my coworkers leave behind.
I fill up my water container in the gym
I sold my car and walk to work/gym and uber when I really need to go places. Saved a ton!
I try to find everything at the dollar tree.
I exercise so I don't pay expensive health bills later!!!
But I do splurge on stuff I like but I love to budget and itemize to the penny.

I sold my car and walk to work/gym and uber when I really need to go places. Saved a ton!
giphy.gif

Got into composting recently. My girl been maintaining a garden so I got dirt to play with. I hate throwing out food, that’s money down the drain. Now, I don’t feel so bad cuz I can just toss ‘em in the compost bin and let nature do it’s thing. Anything goes in except liquids and meats. I put stale chips, expired chocolate, grains, fruit/vegetable scraps etc and it just turns into dirt eventually

:sly

Back
Top Bottom