Check out my boys junk. Vol. ayo

Not quite my cup of tea, but glad to see that you guys have a variety of shirts to choose from. Other than other "brands" with like 5 tee's

Not quite my cup of tea, but glad to see that you guys have a variety of shirts to choose from. Other than other "brands" with like 5 tee's

I'm lovin' it all!
pimp.gif
@ the Protect Ya Neck joint though.

I felt the whole shtick and logo was whack. The hand print with the x in it reminds me of Vado saying "Stop it 5/Slime"

At least the shirts don't look crappy.

I felt the whole shtick and logo was whack. The hand print with the x in it reminds me of Vado saying "Stop it 5/Slime"

At least the shirts don't look crappy.

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.
this. the logo reminds me of miskeen tho.

Bingo!

But as someone who is also starting up a t-shirt business, this is quite refreshing to see. Someone with some artistic and design sensibilities putting out something with a unified theme. I'm digging it.

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.
this. the logo reminds me of miskeen tho.

Bingo!

But as someone who is also starting up a t-shirt business, this is quite refreshing to see. Someone with some artistic and design sensibilities putting out something with a unified theme. I'm digging it.

finally a decent T-shirt brand on NT ... thought i'd never see the day
still won't cop tho.

Back
Top Bottom