Check out my boys junk. Vol. ayo

Originally Posted by Informerx

Tyson shirt is dope, until I saw pink

laugh.gif
pink not "man's color"?

-The Juice

looks like a hybrid blend between the hundreds X L-R-G

tell him to print more designs on black (not always the best look, but for sure the most popular color in retail)

looks like a hybrid blend between the hundreds X L-R-G

tell him to print more designs on black (not always the best look, but for sure the most popular color in retail)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.
this. the logo reminds me of miskeen tho.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The vast majority of t-shirt designs showcased here on NT have been utterly terrible, but this is actually pretty well done.
Bravo.
this. the logo reminds me of miskeen tho.

dope shirts but no ones buying for 25. you gotta start cheap and then get a following

dope shirts but no ones buying for 25. you gotta start cheap and then get a following

I actually like some of his stuff. Its really hard for me to find a shirt that I like so I wouldn't mind purchasing one. How do they fit? I have a problem when a shirts sleeves are too wide.

I actually like some of his stuff. Its really hard for me to find a shirt that I like so I wouldn't mind purchasing one. How do they fit? I have a problem when a shirts sleeves are too wide.

Back
Top Bottom