Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

dude vivid blues is not real mesh wait till u get your ids if u ordered you will see a major difference !

the vivid blue "mesh" is so tough it creases and stays creased thats not real mesh don't be fooled

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

No youre abso right...theyre not...but then again.....sunbursts crack after 4 hours...thats 300 wasted...so its a 2 way street...and I play ball for a living and just rather collect jb over am

and yea..no doubt NB is the top sneaker company in the world\\

Check out the Miros they produced for the end of year..then check out JBs Miros.

So now you play ball for a living??? Just about 2 months ago you were going to "summer school" for Medical School? Med School is year round. Your 700 posts in 2 months are bad enough. You post so much bs you can't keep you stories straight.
laugh.gif

Ahh! Been looking all over for these and they were in the BeastBay Valt the whole time...Can't believe I missed out on these.

There is some good stuff in there...I saw that they had the MVP Kobe III's in there but are sold out. Anybody get a pair that they can hook me up with?

word....hopefully they come through
billz, what do you wear with you ids?

white tee or black i only wore em once (yesterday) with a black shirt and shorts

If anyone wants these still and are in the BX area..BX sports has 'em..but they're 180 so a lil on the steep end..

Joeski....all 4 of your posts have been about me...I dont understand man. Do you have a crush on me.....keep moving and stop trying to clown.
everyone knows who I am !! andwhere I post....and its just a couple places....so why dont you start talking about shoes more, and less about me.

Peace -

going tubing again

sorry but i've been away for shoes and pretty much done and what... these re-re-re-re-re-re-re-released? huhh?

Originally Posted by fersnash

No youre abso right...theyre not...but then again.....sunbursts crack after 4 hours...thats 300 wasted...so its a 2 way street...and I play ball for a living and just rather collect jb over am

and yea..no doubt NB is the top sneaker company in the world\\

Check out the Miros they produced for the end of year..then check out JBs Miros.

So now you play ball for a living??? Just about 2 months ago you were going to "summer school" for Medical School? Med School is year round. Your 700 posts in 2 months are bad enough. You post so much bs you can't keep you stories straight.
laugh.gif

med student turned pro ball player in just 2 months..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom