Cheerios Ad Starring Interracial Family Predictably Summons Bigot Wave (The Ad's Adorable Though!!!!

y'all dudes just need to Toronto, I'm telling you things like this don't bother nobody here.

Indians got commercials, and so do Asians.

BTW i have a very hard time seeing the difference between whites and latinos a lot of times.

honestly if it wasn't for his last name, I would have thought he was a Native Indian.

Last edited:
because latino mexican etc...is a society term used to distinguish european king english etc..caucasians, and spanish speaking caucasians.

I was always confused with people of hispanic descent.

Like guy above said spanish speaking caucasians , are they still considered hispanic? Like people from spain... May sound dumb but I was always confused by if the race is determined by the language thats spoken (when it comes to hispanic people )

And I also think george lopez has native blood. As a lot of natives settled in Mexico

I was always confused with people of hispanic descent.

Like guy above said spanish speaking caucasians , are they still considered hispanic? Like people from spain... May sound dumb but I was always confused by if the race is determined by the language thats spoken (when it comes to hispanic people )

And I also think george lopez has native blood. As a lot of natives settled in Mexico

People from Spain are Spanish.

The US definition of "Hispanic" or "Latino" is a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.

Native Americans have always been in Mexico.

George Lopez did a DNA test on his show

Last edited:
I'm mixed so that was an exceptionally awesome commercial. :smokin BRB I'm off to get some Cheerios...

I don't get why racists get hurt over what other people are doing with their personal lives.There's plenty of ignorance on TV reality shows that they could be ranting about, but this? I don't even get mad at them, I laugh at them cause they honestly have nothing better to do with their lives than stress over other ethnicities that they don't even interact with

I'm disgusted by obese people, but I couldn't care less if some skinny person swoops them up

Last edited:
That's hardly just an American issue...at least we've had a civil rights movement...unlike Europe. Not to say we've gotten beyond this type of stupidity and bigotry.

Didn't say it was only america, however the majority of posters here are located in the US of A.
especially compared to most other wealthy nations.

P.S. just because we've had a movement doesn't mean the racism is less or gone it's just not openly promoted as before.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure europe was excepting interracial relationships way before American ever had the civil rights movement.

Namely France.

lol was waiting for the European oasis to be brought up. Europe is the same place where xenophobia and racism is not only overt and in your face, its on the rise.

Back
Top Bottom