Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

so this sac pick...we need to miss the off's (as it looks like we will) & what else needs to happen so we get it??

so this sac pick...we need to miss the off's (as it looks like we will) & what else needs to happen so we get it??
Sac would also have to be in the Playoffs, I believe. 

2016 first round draft pick from Sacramento
Sacramento's 1st round pick to Chicago (via Cleveland) protected for selections 1-10 in 2016 and 1-10 in 2017; if Sacramento has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Chicago by 2017, then Sacramento will instead convey its 2017 2nd round pick to Chicago protected for selections 56-60 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Sacramento's obligation to Chicago will be extinguished) [Cleveland-Sacramento, 6/30/2011; Chicago-Cleveland, 1/7/2014]

Watching this team is awful. For as many as Derrick and Pau score they give up the same amount on the other end. This team is a joke.

Need to blow it up this thing up and start over. No accountability at all

the sad thing outside of the cavs and maybe the Raptors everyone in the east can be beat in the playoffs and the bulls can get on a win streak and go all the way up the 4 seed.

missing the playoffs not going to give us some high *** draft pick its going to be the lowest lottery pick, this team has to be blowing up to be fixed.

Played some real sloppy ball last night, but we stilled pulled out an ugly W.

Good to see Niko and Jimmy suiting up.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

^
You right Ant.
totally forgot about the 3rd game of the season.

10/30 L - in OT
12/18 L- in 4 OT
1/18 W - in regulation
4/2 - ??

Sad day when the most die hard Bulls fan at my pub tells the bartender to change the channel cause he's tired of watching this garbage...had to buy the old guy a shot of Glenlivet....then I told the bartender to put it back on the Bulls :lol:

^
You right Ant.
totally forgot about the 3rd game of the season.

10/30 L - in OT
12/18 L- in 4 OT
1/18 W - in regulation
4/2 - ??

They were getting the tiebreaker because they had fewer losses. This is easily the most frustrating year for me as a fan. I've run out of hope. If only I could believe they were just playing possum and then play to their abilities and win vs Cavs or Tor first round.

I'm definitely for the crowdsourcing for the team. Just know we're going to need as much as the clippers went for.

Let's take a moment to look at a silver lining amongst all these dark and stormy clouds.....

Dougie's been putting up some decent numbers lately, whether it's a flash in the pan, or just few and far games in between that he produces, it's worth noting.

I'm looking at everyone as stock commodities. I wanna see those values raise so we can sell high.

Taj :smokin

“I don’t look at who’s in charge, who’s the leader,” said Gibson. “I’m just a player who goes out there and does the right things for the team. I don’t have any hidden agenda. I want to see guys on my team succeed. I’m the biggest cheerleader on the court. If I play a lot of minutes or don’t play a lot of minutes. You have to just bring positive vibes. When we win everyone gets a big part of the pot. I was a part of teams like that early on in my career; as long as we win."

So damn disappointing. Just want them to miss the playoffs at this point.

I agree. Making the playoffs at this point is pointless.

Missing the postseason will light a fire under their *** to actually reconstruct the roster.

Back
Top Bottom