Chicago...Check In.

:nerd:
nerd.gif
Pastelle coming soon.​

yall "wild wild" dudes funny...that taurus aint effin wit tha joint on 63rd near ashland :lol:
laugh.gif
im jus clownin that @#%$ is horrible

but on everything...you havent lived until u had breakfast from H&A by 63rd and king drive :pimp:
pimp.gif
Chicago.Englewood.63rd

Lol you wild for that big *** Who Killed Killah C....

Man Chitown is that biness I swear.

On my mama, LMAO who here remember that song?

SOUTH SUBURBS.......................SOON 2 BE IN URBANA LET ME KNOW SOME GOOD SPOTS 2 COPP SOME KICKS DOWN THERE BY UofI.
FS:NIKE KOOL BOB LOVE BOBBITO AF1 2ND&3RD EDITION 9.5-13 175 SHIPPED,
MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

Quote:
but on everything...you havent lived until u had breakfast from H&A by 63rd and king drive :pimp:
pimp.gif

Eh...its cool, but its not messin with House of Pancakes in Hyde Park
And he was never heard from again...

^ What in the world would make you do such a thing G, the @#%$ is you on??? :smh:
smh.gif
Code:
   GooooooooooniesHeads or Tails?!?! ~Pause~

Lets get it crackin then...I'm gonna be on a float for the Bud...then stop by the frat house for free BBQ on 49th...so whats the deal with the Summit?

:lol:
laugh.gif
I put that to see what you would say...we'd have all the 13 year old chicago NT'er's poppin up...

But I said Washington Park cuz it seems like we all on the Southside so what better place? Date don't really matter...I'll be going back to school this thursday tho

The Sigma House is my frat house

Quote:
man I use to work at finishline at river oaks...every linch break was either cinna stickas or that pretzel..
Heyaaall Naaaaw... :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Don't take life too seriously. You won't live through it"​

Quote:
i am not tryin to have a Bud Billiken x Niketalk Summit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
No stalker, But I think I seen you several times G...If you are who I think you are...Small world...
laugh.gif
..i stopped working there last summer

Quote:
SOUTH SUBURBS.......................SOON 2 BE IN URBANA LET ME KNOW SOME GOOD SPOTS 2 COPP SOME KICKS DOWN THERE BY UofI.
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Yezzir...I was always in something...lol..sometimes they was beaters though...but I got the ladies that came in the store and that worked at the store..... :lol:
laugh.gif
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

laugh.gif
I was just at river oaks yesterday, security guard sent me off talkin bout the AC was still @#%$ up. I almost past on my cinnabon :smh:
smh.gif

Chtown4eva...

I already know you know how they go with that lemon pepper :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
    THE JOKER GANG Jack? Jack is dead my friend! You can call me Joker! And as you can see I'm a lot happier now!

This shh was drippin' crazy... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
6g30ygh.jpg

Why its like 15 Arabs and one random @ss white dude workin' at that Maxwell's on Sibley? :lol:
laugh.gif
4z3uxld.jpg

Say somethin' else Kneesh... :lol:
laugh.gif

How you want it? Everblack Plaza? Ford City? Sheeet...Ridge? Water Tower? etc, etc...

I won't even get into clubs and events... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

I'm still salty you tried to come at my neck earlier... :lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Don't take life too seriously. You won't live through it."​

Back
Top Bottom