Chicago...Check In.

Sup y'all

So when is the Sept or Oct Sneaker Pimps or Dunkxchange in CHI?
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Mannnnn...when I was home last weekend...that one white dude threw me the hell off....I'm like...wth u doing working here...but he had a lil accent..then that threw me off.....lol
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How I come at your head ?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
Pastelle coming soon.​

Quote:
i remember in grammar school we had this one random white kid..like where do u live man?!! .I THINK ITS HIM!!! :wow:
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
.....How you think I feel now? For the past 4 years I came and spent my breaks up here on 79th and on 84th...everyone give that look like :nerd:
nerd.gif

And he was never heard from again...

Whadown Boss, haven't seen you post in a good while
Code:
    THE JOKER GANG Jack? Jack is dead my friend! You can call me Joker! And as you can see I'm a lot happier now!

Boss, This Jewels, You still plugged at that City Sports G? :nerd:
nerd.gif
52pmic0.gif
4ysjapv.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"No prints. No ID. Custom clothes. No tags."​

i was suppose to come home this weekend....but it looks like im stuck in good ol chambana for a couple more days...eating ihop..at like 3 in the morning

Quote:
grew up in dolton and cal city now i lay my head in sauk village..

jewels--- chea i aint been to city sports in a mnt cause aint nada i wanted but he still hits me up when new stuff comes in
"GO"
Don A Nation
The Chi City Faction

Kneesh I don't understand the use of that emotion, its suppose to signify something, but you got me feelin like Sawyer... LOST

Need to get some type of stucture to your post
4y85jzt.gif
Code:
    THE JOKER GANG Jack? Jack is dead my friend! You can call me Joker! And as you can see I'm a lot happier now!

Damn Krabby
4ysjapv.gif
Code:

sorry for the sk3 pics...went home yesterday for a lil min

Went home to get this

Back
Top Bottom