Chicago...Check In.

^ I swear river oaks mall is dead. Theres like 5 footlockers in there and they all sell the same shoes.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ I swear river oaks mall is dead. Theres like 5 footlockers in there and they all sell the same shoes.

I just SMH everytime I go up in there. I don't know why....

Hmmm let's see. Last time I went to RO I seen: Chili's, ATC2($50), Pippen's, Eggplant Flightposites, numerous CDP, Asics gel lytes (that will nevermove & will hit clearance racks), a few scattered barkely's & air max, some Agassi's for $10 at DTLR, a gang of bussas, and Ms. Field'scookies...and this was on a Tuesday.

Since I go in already knowing that don't have s___ for me clothes-wise, I'd say River Oaks is doing pretty good for themselves.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Hmmm let's see. Last time I went to RO I seen: Chili's, ATC2($50), Pippen's, Eggplant Flightposites, numerous CDP, Asics gel lytes (that will never move & will hit clearance racks), a few scattered barkely's & air max, some Agassi's for $10 at DTLR, a gang of bussas, and Ms. Field's cookies...and this was on a Tuesday.

Since I go in already knowing that don't have s___ for me clothes-wise, I'd say River Oaks is doing pretty good for themselves.

I haven't been there in years. Next time i visit my grandmother, i'm gonna have to go check it out for old times sake. LOL!

what's the deal chicago...i came out this week, and the only j's i saw were aqua VIII's. i was expecting to see some goodies.

pimp.gif

repping the wells tell the death (r.i.p wells damn i miss it down there)

over here on 47th now

i had forgot about this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

Originally Posted by ebe2023

yo anyone know if niketown is droppin the 1/2 cents this saturday?

yo those 17's look
eek.gif
fresh sell me them if they're sz 13
smile.gif

they are a 13 but are not for sale. things dont even fit me it has to be one of the smallest running Js i own along with the XIXs. All my other size 13s fitfine.

Do you guys think people are going to be camping out for the Hare I's at Niketown tomorrow ?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Do you guys think people are going to be camping out for the Hare I's at Niketown tomorrow ?

Meh it'd seem rather silly...........

Originally Posted by RiderSB

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Meh it'd seem rather silly...........
I just wanna know if I should go early or not .

Back
Top Bottom