Chicken Wings

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

BBQ sauce, hot sauce. (put more of which one you prefer,I like hot sauce more than BBQ), and Hennessy. thank me later
Ive also made it with Jack Daniels.
pimp.gif

sound fire ima use sum leftover bacardi gold.

BBQ sauce, hot sauce. (put more of which one you prefer,I like hot sauce more than BBQ), and Hennessy. thank me later
pimp.gif

sound fire ima use sum leftover bacardi gold.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

you mean wing vs drumette?

i'll take a drumette cause it's easier to eat. i can slurp that meat off in 3 seconds.
eyes.gif
 questionable. I like the drum joints the best though.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

you mean wing vs drumette?

i'll take a drumette cause it's easier to eat. i can slurp that meat off in 3 seconds.
eyes.gif
 questionable. I like the drum joints the best though.

pimp.gif

I like everything you're talkin' about right now sir.

pimp.gif

I like everything you're talkin' about right now sir.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

brown sugar, soy sauce, and honey, mix that up, slap it on some wings n throw it in the oven. thank me later.

10mscae.jpg

really though, if u got brown sugar n soy sauce around then mix the two of them up to a thick liquid and u have a great marinate.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

brown sugar, soy sauce, and honey, mix that up, slap it on some wings n throw it in the oven. thank me later.

10mscae.jpg

really though, if u got brown sugar n soy sauce around then mix the two of them up to a thick liquid and u have a great marinate.

Back
Top Bottom