Cigars for my e-fam....

My baby girl (Farrah) was born today. Best feeling ever.
smile.gif

Congrats man. The birth is apropos as now you will be too busy to even think about the Wizards.

poor execution on the birth...

kidding. Congratulations man! Keep her off that pole! Enjoy every minute. In the blink of an eye she'll be grown

There is no relationship like the one between a man and his daughter. Nothing can even describe it.

Congrats, and welcome to a wonderful new world.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Birth was eehh hahahahahahha. Thanks yall....your boy is beat. Been here since 3am
That's rough. My nephew was born last year and we were waiting from like 3pm until 10am the next day. It even included a massive car convoy from the birthing center to the hospital at 5am
laugh.gif

Congratulations, I like the name a lot too. It's unique without being completely outrageous
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i came in here expecting to get free cigars
frown.gif

congrats on the baby
congrats on letting me down
you won twice

Baby was supposed to be here on the 23rd. Water broke early this morning...soooooo not prepared hahahah.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Birth was eehh hahahahahahha. Thanks yall....your boy is beat. Been here since 3am
That's rough. My nephew was born last year and we were waiting from like 3pm until 10am the next day. It even included a massive car convoy from the birthing center to the hospital at 5am
laugh.gif

Congratulations, I like the name a lot too. It's unique without being completely outrageous
laugh.gif

We didnt even have a name picked out until 5 min before she was born LOL.

Back
Top Bottom