CITYSOLE HAS A RESTOCK ON MOTORSPORTS AND UNC XX3'S

Sorry if this is already posted but I did not see it when I looked. Prices are right around retail before shipping of course.

yeah but they're $245+
frown.gif

anyone know why code for $20 off doesn't work, but $5 code does?

edit: nvm they are only 199 so can't get 20 off
tired.gif

Good lookin out Shayes7. I bought the motorsports and some laces. total came to $196. I had missed them when they dropped online in a flash and couldn'tfind them at my local malls

good lookin out. if I had the bread I'd be all over those UNC's, that all I need to complete my collection. gotta save my money though unfortunately,Christmas left me strapped. they will be mind by summer though! lol

Thank you so much for the info. I'm not familiar with citysole so hopefully they will come through. I have had about 10 orders
put in for XX3's for around 15 pair total (lost exact count) through finishline. Some in store, some over the phone, some online.
I would say 10-12 of the pairs ordered were motorsports. Out of all the pairs ordered, I have received 2 pair, one carolina and
one motorsport. They keep showing up in Finishline's system but they keep cancelling my orders. Needless to say, the
motorsports have been the hardest shoe for me to get in a 10.5 or 11 in the past year. Who would have thought, thanks again.

citysole has no motorsports available(if any1 is thinkin about getting them off of there don't do it)... I ordered a size 12 and got email saying heoversold on motorsports. Good thing order is on hold instead of taking my money out of account like finishline/ndc/eastbay.

I got that same oversold story. they said they only had 1 12...any other suggestions where grab one?

finishline just restocked some XXIII's for heads that don't know. Just got the last sz 11 motorsports on there. Already got order confirmation. hope Iactually get them.

Originally Posted by n1ck1134

yeah thats seems to be the issue 11.5 and up are nowhere to be found online....
yeah for the motorsports, but the other colorways aren't hard to cop 11.5 and up. I'm sure finishline will be restocking some more again.The XXIII's aren't sold out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom