Clark's Desert Boots...purchasing online and need help!

Clarks-Originals-Matte-Black-Desert-Boot-by-Ronnie-Fieg-01.jpg

http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/ID/9651

I own a couple of pairs and I sized down 1 full size. I wear 10.5 - 11 in Vans and 9.5 - 10 in DBs.

Edit: 9.5 = SNUG and 10 = A little bit of room.

I own a couple of pairs and I sized down 1 full size. I wear 10.5 - 11 in Vans and 9.5 - 10 in DBs.

Edit: 9.5 = SNUG and 10 = A little bit of room.

the first color is sand and i'm too lazy to figure out the second one. i size down 1/2 a size. if i were you, locate a clarks store and try them on for yourself.

the first color is sand and i'm too lazy to figure out the second one. i size down 1/2 a size. if i were you, locate a clarks store and try them on for yourself.

I love Clarks! Out in Hong Kong last year...

2zologm.jpg

Just got two pairs off  macys.com last week  for 17.99 each
pimp.gif

119wi0x.png

I love Clarks! Out in Hong Kong last year...

2zologm.jpg

Just got two pairs off  macys.com last week  for 17.99 each
pimp.gif

119wi0x.png

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

I thought this too but if you check out pics of the sand colorway online they have a sort of reddish brown stitiching along the top of the outsole, not seen in the 1st pic I posted.

See the stitching:

pl484835-00vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

I thought this too but if you check out pics of the sand colorway online they have a sort of reddish brown stitiching along the top of the outsole, not seen in the 1st pic I posted.

See the stitching:

pl484835-00vliv01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom