Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

Clarks fit pretty big...For most shoes it's impossible for me to size down .5 from my TTS, but Clarks it's no problem at all. Even after sizing down it's not uncomfortably snug or anything.

You talkin the Wu-wear wallys or just Wallys in general?

Clarks fit pretty big...For most shoes it's impossible for me to size down .5 from my TTS, but Clarks it's no problem at all. Even after sizing down it's not uncomfortably snug or anything.

im a size 9 in everything sneakers except af1s which i get in 8.5... in clarks wallabees to be exact an 8 fits perfect...wearing my new pair this week... the only thing sucks is breaking it in.... once they break in though the wallabees is the perfect comfort dress shoe

im a size 9 in everything sneakers except af1s which i get in 8.5... in clarks wallabees to be exact an 8 fits perfect...wearing my new pair this week... the only thing sucks is breaking it in.... once they break in though the wallabees is the perfect comfort dress shoe

Damn im a 8 with flat feet, i cant fathom a 7 fitting me.

^ try them on first... not saying you have to go down a whole size just saying they do run big..

i need 2 pair for 2019... havent had wallabees since junior year of high school.

brown leather and black suede coming soon

Damn im a 8 with flat feet, i cant fathom a 7 fitting me.

^ try them on first... not saying you have to go down a whole size just saying they do run big..

Yeah give them a try, I feel like .5 down from your TTS is a safe bet for most people. They are very comfy though, love crepe soles.

Twisted my ankle walking up some stairs a few minutes ago going to this chicks place. It was pretty embarrassing but now she's trying to soak my feet and ****...

I'm tryin to go home tho.

Twisted my ankle walking up some stairs a few minutes ago going to this chicks place. It was pretty embarrassing but now she's trying to soak my feet and ****...

I'm tryin to go home tho.

Damn:smh:

You was wearin wallys? If she pull out some calgon you finna be there awhile lol
Shorty want that weekend sleepover D.

Got my first pair for MLTD today... the size 9.5 that I don't plan on wearing since I was able to get a 10. I'll sit on em for a while then sell em for retail after they become completely OOS. Anyway here's a pic... they're so beautifully black. Last black suede pair I had were the Jamaica's I had back when I worked at Circuit CIty. Wore them almost daily, best shoes to have when you're on your feet all day!

20190108_212805.jpg

Pretty good sale on P&B on END. Not much in my size that catches my eye, but steals nonetheless.

Anyone got those veg tan joints? Wanted to see how they aged, contemplating if I should pull the trigger for 180usd DS. Also, do they fit the same as the suede wallys? Thanks!

Anyone got those veg tan joints? Wanted to see how they aged, contemplating if I should pull the trigger for 180usd DS. Also, do they fit the same as the suede wallys? Thanks!

I do.

Haven't worn em a whole lot but the quality is nice and I think they'll age very nicely. Waiting for weather to actually be nice and not pissing rain to rock em more.

IDK if you like the desert trek boots but mltd got em in veg tan for 60. Code 25nba takes off another 25%

https://www.mltd.com/product/clarks-26122704-desert-trek-boot-natural-tan-leather-105288

I do.

Haven't worn em a whole lot but the quality is nice and I think they'll age very nicely. Waiting for weather to actually be nice and not pissing rain to rock em more.

IDK if you like the desert trek boots but mltd got em in veg tan for 60. Code 25nba takes off another 25%

https://www.mltd.com/product/clarks-26122704-desert-trek-boot-natural-tan-leather-105288

Its already sold out :frown:

Is 180usd a good price for it DS? Does it fit the same as the suede wallabees? I wear a size 6 UK for the suede ones.

Thanks man!

Its already sold out :frown:

Is 180usd a good price for it DS? Does it fit the same as the suede wallabees? I wear a size 6 UK for the suede ones.

Thanks man!

I got my usual size, so I'd go with same size.

What was retail? 225? It's not bad, mltd used to have em and had em marked down + sales they have often.

I got my usual size, so I'd go with same size.

What was retail? 225? It's not bad, mltd used to have em and had em marked down + sales they have often.

Retail here in Australia was 500aud hahaha theyre selling it for 250 aud now and its the last pair in my size, still deciding if I should pull the trigger or just cop 2 pairs of regular suede wallabees. Is the quality great for the veg tans? Its made in italy, right?

Back
Top Bottom