CLS or 6 Series?

I'd take the BMW and Audi over the Benz.

But you can't go wrong with the CLS either...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Kingtre

another one bites the dust to audi huh
nerd.gif

im pretty sure after you drive all three you wont be picking the s5 - car is tiny compared to the others...if your going that route then its more comparable to look at m3, 335, clk etc

also warranty is a must on any of these cars so thats a given...
From the outside the s5 looks real spacious inside but guess thats just an illusion and i aint never been in one.

Damn its comparable to 335 & CLK etc in terms of space?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
trust i was at the dealer early and had a A5 with sline kit all spec'd out and had my allotment slot waiting- couldnt pull the trigger as much as them leds and body style were calling...

i drove a 745li, the a5 and a 650 in the same hour and i was claustrophobic in the A5...and this is coming from a  person who has owned 3 different 3 series so theres no bias

nerd.gif

im pretty sure after you drive all three you wont be picking the s5 - car is tiny compared to the others...if your going that route then its more comparable to look at m3, 335, clk etc

From the outside the s5 looks real spacious inside but guess thats just an illusion and i aint never been in one.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
trust i was at the dealer early and had a A5 with sline kit all spec'd out and had my allotment slot waiting- couldnt pull the trigger as much as them leds and body style were calling...

i drove a 745li, the a5 and a 650 in the same hour and i was claustrophobic in the A5...and this is coming from a  person who has owned 3 different 3 series so theres no bias
laugh.gif
as soon as you got in you knew it wasn't going to be copped. Damn the A5 is small as hell inside. You didnt even bother to test drive?

Huey P, Mr. Monday Night and DreClark yall would still cop it?

nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
as soon as you got in you knew it wasn't going to be copped. Damn the A5 is small as hell inside. You didnt even bother to test drive?

Huey P, Mr. Monday Night and DreClark yall would still cop it?
i mean to each his own- i was just surprised...it doesn't look that small from the outside...i figured it was the fact that i was just in a 745li but then there was a 650 i drove a couple mins after and it was much bigger...

and dont get me wrong none of these cars have a back seat
laugh.gif
it was just head room, legroom etc

Apparently CLS is a wackcar, pretty, but not good. I think the BMW is good, but farely ugly. Maybe you would want to check out a CL or a Porsche 911 or maybe even an Aston Martin V8 at that price range.

I prefer BMWs but I just don't like the 6. You can probably get get some really good deals on some earlier older year same generation models cause the new 6 and CLS come out soon.

Back
Top Bottom