Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

8f27eb32.gif
eek.gif

Looks like one of my old gifs...
nerd.gif
You're the one who made the gif?

he'll be able to have a real career if he walks the line between the antics and the music just right

unfortunately i think he may have already meme'd himself out to where people may not ever take him seriously barring something wild changing or a serious rebrand,

if he ever had a chance being the chubby dude from raven to be taken seriously as a rapper

If he could peel back on the antics and the fake pac and take this seriously he could likely be good entertainer for this generation. But that's the whole point innit, he's ******* broken and everyone's ok with it for a chuckle.

Not a lie was told.

That's the most intelligible video I've seen from dude, he meant that ****. My guy might become a martyr and be the one to rid the culture of Vlad. :lol: [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Just like Katt Williams, Richard Pryor, and lot of other troubled entertainers that go "crazy", they be spitting alot of truth in between the lines during their incoherent rants.

When u hear that ratatat I suggest... YOUUU ****** scat. :lol: his face when he says that part I die everytime.

I've got a boy that does that white and that rolling eye gesture from that part of the vid is something my boy does from time to time. I never realized it until now but that's gotta be caused by that powder.

Just listened to that no fear track and dude not only had skills but he is definitely gifted. I can see how he got started in the performing arts. With the exception of drake, it's hard for me to take any child star serious ad a rapper, but this dude is holding his own. I haven't heard spitting like that in a whiiile. Soon needs to lay off that stuff because he's literally crazy.

Last edited:
powder? nah im pretty sure homie on meth

Yea this doesn't look like the effects of cocaine to me. I was thought it was obviously meth then I saw that video from 07/08. Son's mind was operating the same way back then.

He'd look like death if either longterm meth or cocaine had done this plus as others have noted, his neurons are firing in their own kind of way, his **** aint fried. I swear he just got some deep psychological issues. Drugs abuse or binges could have exasperated things but dude is kind of in his own universe.

Ya'll don't find it a bit odd that an overwhelming proportion of these child entertainers end up going bat **** crazy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom