Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

"Compton Christmas Trees"

:rofl:

Another 3j Drop :pimp:

If anyone recognized the beat at the beginning of this video....you a real one :pimp:

This man losing it bruh

:lol: Orlando just trolling now. He ran out of dambs.

Personally, I find him more hilarious when he was his semi functional, delusional, strange, coked out self.

That's "3J" in his "PUREST" form. Circa 07-14.

Dude is all the way gone now though. Racking them YouTube views up by the though. I see you 3J :nerd:

Last edited:
8f27eb32.gif

Lil dude def on that primo. Homie sounds like he has a good heart though. Those chemicals & money will **** it all up

I don't know how the pay breaks down for YouTube vids but he right about Vlad. Dude be click baiting like a MFer for views.

3J playing it up for the cameras now.....dude is naturally unintentionally funny/train wreck.

Like I said earlier. Late 00's 3J>>>>>>>This clickbait "crazy" 3J. He's high out his mind....but he knows what he's doing.

He understands perfectly the Internet landscape and "relevance" today.

He should really be recording an album instead of doing these interviews where the hosts just want him to act out

It's refreshing to hear someone with conviction

Word. Spitting that hard **** :pimp:

Even if he got a ghostwriter (which I aint even sure about anymore) he has the flow, delievery, breath control all on point to spit hot fire.

His rap persona is wild different than his crazy personality though :lok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom