COD Black Ops II Reveal May 1 2012??

I really think something set in the not-too-distant future would be a good idea. Something different for the series. Call it Future Warfare.

black ops was my first cod game and i was soooooo much better at it than mw3 which is why i think i liked it more. might think about getting this, but at the same time, i'm not in school anymore so i don't know how much i'd actually get around to playing.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Been having more fun with Black Ops than MW3...traded MW3 in.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif
THIS. I hate MW3 so much. Game is horrible. Black Ops had its flaws, but I still enjoyed it.

I'm cool with the COD franchise now. MW3 is probably my final pit stop, unless they really fix the spawning points and overpowered weapons in the franchise.

I played mw3 for the first time in a couple months after ditching it to play BF3 I got to say that the environmental graphics in mw3 are far better but its gameplay completely blows. I felt like I was a rat in a maze. Like I was playingthe original doom with an updated graphics engine. It was hot garbage.

Black Ops is a very under-rated game, far better than MW3 that's for sure, very easy though.

Looking forward to Black Ops 2.

it will be just like BO ad MW3 me and the ps3 crew will copp be on nonstop in Nov, Dec comes everyone has holiday and finals none will get on, Jan some people will gradually get back on then the game will die off with only a certain amount of people still playing in March/April/May
laugh.gif

Black Ops had it flaws but at the end of it all, I really had more fun with it than MW3. I can't wait for this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

blops23.jpg

img5051_010ybwx.jpg

img5051_02cubwk.jpg

^What is this???????I think I'm done with COD now. I want something with a little more structured(i guess). I wish they would come up with better game modes. A tower raid/protect game would be cool.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm done with w/ COD ... can't believe people still buy the same game engine w/ a minor change or 2

this
from here on its diablo 3 til i die

Back
Top Bottom