COD Black Ops II Reveal May 1 2012??

No more COD games for me, MW3 was trash. I'll just wait till Respawn ent aka the real infinity ward drops a game, till then I'm off FPS

saw trailer, i think treyarch is tryin to hard to beat iw in terms of technology...are they tryin to become halo...

-Part of the game set in the 1980s.
-Main enemy in future cold war is China
-Supposedly looks nicer than previous entries
-Branching campaign with multiple outcomes
-Missions attached to the story, allows you to pop out into an mini-RTS like screen and then choose a unit to take direct control. This includes non-human things like copters and robots.
-If you run out of units you fail the mission and the story still continues, will affect the overall cold war and your ending.

from neogaf

Originally Posted by sole vintage

-Missions attached to the story, allows you to pop out into an mini-RTS like screen and then choose a unit to take direct control. This includes non-human things like copters and robots.
-If you run out of units you fail the mission and the story still continues, will affect the overall cold war and your ending.

from neogaf

Just stared at your avy for a good 30 seconds. Is that Gina Carano?

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man that first commercial caught me off guard during the lakers game..I thought it was a political add lol

Worst part is it's real though
embarassed.gif

damn #@+@ what you guys are saying im hyped! treyarch > infinity ward when it comes for bang for your buck. i still play black ops. modern warfare 3 was garbage...

hope they bring back 4 player co op...

I loved the story in Black Ops and MW3 was trash overall.  I'll wait for the Hardened/Prestige Edition and reserve.

BO2 looks like its going to have a plot placed in the distant future. I saw robots and strange-looking flying machines. Killstreaks in the multi-player game base should be swell

Originally Posted by sole vintage

from neogaf
Good looks on the info.

I also read somewhere that Treyarch isn't doing a zombie mode for this game.

edit: Read about there not being a zombie mode last week.  It was officially confirmed today, there WILL be one
glasses.gif

I was watching bizarre foods and this lady cooked tarantulas and sold em. I bought a tarantula from the oet store and deep fried it. Ate it. EPIC FAIL.

Will still cop and play with my boys on release night. As usual.

But, BF3 and Ghost Recon are the real shooters. I will only have COD to play because not all of my boys are into the real shooters.

Can't wait for the glitches and hit detection being wayyyy off. But honestly I had more fun with B.O. than MW3. Hoping B.O.2 doesn't disappoint!

Back
Top Bottom