Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
About Hispanic Origin

The U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requires federal agencies to use a minimum of two ethnicities in collecting and reporting data: Hispanic or Latino and Not Hispanic or Latino. OMB defines "Hispanic or Latino" as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

https://www.census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html

see you on da otherside lol.

The only thing this does is clarify that is you can be Hispanic and/or Latino regardless of your race, which is exactly what everyone has been saying :lol: you’re the only one here claiming that benign Hispanic/latino prevents you from being black. Like ive said multiple times, you’re black because your pigment comes from African lineage. Being apart of the “Hispanic diaspora” doesn’t change that:lol: checking a box isn’t going to change that either. No ones ancestry changes depending on how the government wants to allocate funds to your community.

Just a note, slavery was abolished in the Dominican republic, which stopped white dominicans from making money. Then also, the Haitian government did not allow White dominicans to own property either. The Haitians did not give a damn about white dominicans at all.

Black dominicans were on the side of the Haitians, because they were indeed, Black.

The only thing this does is clarify that is you can be Hispanic and/or Latino regardless of your race, which is exactly what everyone has been saying

da point is Hispanics/latinos don't segregate by color. anyone that's been to jail knows this, anyone who lives in a Latino neighborhood knows this, anyone who's lived in a latin/Hispanic country knows this.

all this "afro" this "white latino" vernacular? pssh those are ramps to assimilate into being white or black in da United States to bolster their demographics and Latinos aint doing it. da data shows we resisted in 2010 and will continue to resist until we get our own category and representation accordingly.

Just a note, slavery was abolished in the Dominican republic,

was this before or after da Haitian government Colonized Da Dominican Republic after they kick da French from their side of da island? :lol: you talking to Juan Papi Duarte over here so i suggest you watch your words wisely.

da point is Hispanics/latinos don't segregate by color. anyone that's been to jail knows this, anyone who lives in a Latino neighborhood knows this, anyone who's lived in a latin/Hispanic country knows this.

all this "afro" this "white latino" vernacular? pssh those are ramps to assimilate into being white or black in da United States to bolster their demographics and Latinos aint doing it. da data shows we resisted in 2010 and will continue to resist until we get our own category and representation accordingly.
BULL%$$#@!!
BULLL@#$^%
BULLLL@#$%^&

If that were the case, Sammy Sosa would still be BLACK.

was this before or after da Haitian government Colonized Da Dominican Republic after they kick da French from their side of da island? :lol:
Let me ask you this, do you know the real history of the island that you claim? The following is from 1845.

Santana used the ever-present threat of Haitian invasion as a justification for consolidating dictatorial powers. For the Dominican elite—mostly landowners, merchants and priests—the threat of re-annexation by more populous Haiti was sufficient to seek protection from a foreign power. Offering the deepwater harbor of Samaná bay as bait, over the next two decades, negotiations were made with Britain, France, the United States and Spain to declare a protectorate over the country.

The constant threat and fear of renewed Haitian intervention required all men of fighting age to take up arms in defense against the Haitian military. Theoretically, fighting age was generally defined as between fifteen and eighteen years of age to forty or fifty years. Despite wide, popular glorification of military service, many in the ranks of the Liberation Army were mutinous and desertion rates were high despite penalties as severe as death for shirking the obligation of military service.

BULL%$$#@!!
BULLL@#$^%
BULLLL@#$%^&

we don't, only doofs in this Country are so fascinated with skin pigment. :lol: light skinned this darked skinned that..never in my years of existence have i ever had to change my behavior due to my skin with my own latinos.

us latinos are like "who cares, u dance bachata? oye se bebe!"

we don't, only doofs in this Country are so fascinated with skin pigment. :lol: light skinned this darked skinned that..never in my years of existence have i ever had to change my behavior due to my skin with my own latinos.

D203A777-B77B-48A0-AC30-073687DE9306.gif

Explain Sammy.

You feel this way but You don’t see the irony in telling Haitians they’re not Latino? Or implying African-American and black are the same thing? And shoehorning the census as an identifier when the conversation is clearly about lineage and ancestry. Something you can’t choose or change based on what culture you identify with.

Let me ask you this, do you know the real history of the island that you claim? The following is from 1845

yeah, you skipped this part
Lost of Spanish portion of the island

Main article: Dominican War of Independence
After losing the support of Haiti's elite Boyer was ousted in 1843, with Charles Rivière-Hérard replacing him as president.[12] Nationalist Dominican forces in eastern Hispaniola led by Juan Pablo Duarte seized control of Santo Domingo on 27 February 1844.[12] The Haitian forces, unprepared for a significant uprising, capitulated to the rebels, effectively ending Haitian rule of eastern Hispaniola. In March Rivière-Hérard attempted to reimpose his authority, but the Dominicans put up stiff opposition and inflicted heavy losses.[102] Rivière-Hérard was removed from office by the mulatto hierarchy and replaced with the aged general Philippe Guerrier, who assumed the presidency on 3 May 1844.

Guerrier died in April 1845, and was succeeded by General Jean-Louis Pierrot.[103] Pierrot's most pressing duty as the new president was to check the incursions of the Dominicans, who were harassing the Haitian troops.[103] Dominican gunboats were also making depredations on Haiti's coasts.[103] President Pierrot decided to open a campaign against the Dominicans, whom he considered merely as insurgents, however the Haitian offensive of 1845 was stopped on the frontier.[102]

On 1 January 1846 Pierrot announced a fresh campaign to re-imposed Haitian suzerainty over eastern Hispaniola, but his officers and men greeted this fresh summons with contempt.[102] Thus, a month later – February 1846 – when Pierrot ordered his troops to march against the Dominicans, the Haitian army mutinied, and its soldiers proclaimed his overthrow as president of the republic.[102] With the war against the Dominicans having become very unpopular in Haiti, it was beyond the power of the new president, General Jean-Baptiste Riché, to stage another invasion.[102]

:lol: nah papa you talking to a plátano fron da Heights b.

You feel this way but You don’t see the irony in telling Haitians they’re not Latino

Hatians march in da west indian parade EVERY year in da eastern parkway, thats who they clique up with in da city, not us Latinos or Hispanics outside da half Haitian half Dominicans that do both, da couple i know from San Christoba.

yeah, you skipped this part
Lost of Spanish portion of the island

Main article: Dominican War of Independence
After losing the support of Haiti's elite Boyer was ousted in 1843, with Charles Rivière-Hérard replacing him as president.[12] Nationalist Dominican forces in eastern Hispaniola led by Juan Pablo Duarte seized control of Santo Domingo on 27 February 1844.[12] The Haitian forces, unprepared for a significant uprising, capitulated to the rebels, effectively ending Haitian rule of eastern Hispaniola. In March Rivière-Hérard attempted to reimpose his authority, but the Dominicans put up stiff opposition and inflicted heavy losses.[102] Rivière-Hérard was removed from office by the mulatto hierarchy and replaced with the aged general Philippe Guerrier, who assumed the presidency on 3 May 1844.

Guerrier died in April 1845, and was succeeded by General Jean-Louis Pierrot.[103] Pierrot's most pressing duty as the new president was to check the incursions of the Dominicans, who were harassing the Haitian troops.[103] Dominican gunboats were also making depredations on Haiti's coasts.[103] President Pierrot decided to open a campaign against the Dominicans, whom he considered merely as insurgents, however the Haitian offensive of 1845 was stopped on the frontier.[102]

On 1 January 1846 Pierrot announced a fresh campaign to re-imposed Haitian suzerainty over eastern Hispaniola, but his officers and men greeted this fresh summons with contempt.[102] Thus, a month later – February 1846 – when Pierrot ordered his troops to march against the Dominicans, the Haitian army mutinied, and its soldiers proclaimed his overthrow as president of the republic.[102] With the war against the Dominicans having become very unpopular in Haiti, it was beyond the power of the new president, General Jean-Baptiste Riché, to stage another invasion.[102]

:lol: nah papa you talking to a plátano fron da Heights b.
Nope not that easy...

Did or did not the Black Domincans try and fight on the side of the Haitians?

Isn't it true that after independence was restored, militia groups went around killing those BLACK DOMINICAN insurgents that were on the side of the Haitians, stamping out any other uprisings in order to preserve the Republic and NON Black identity? Also, then erecting statues in honor of White Spaniards?

This was being done to prevent another Dutty and Celia.

Hatians march in da west indian parade EVERY year in da eastern parkway, thats who they clique up with in da city, not us Latinos or Hispanics outside da half Haitian half Dominicans that do both, da couple i know from San Christoba.

People can choose what parade to march in and who to clique with. They can’t choose what part of the world their country of origin is. Show me a map where Haiti isn’t located in the region of Latin America and I’ll show you a map that’s wrong. As much as you want turn thin into a cultural thing, you can’t shed the fact that Latin America is in part characterized by region and those regions use of Romance languages, both of which Haiti qualifies. And if the country qualifies to be Latin American, that country’s people qualify to be Latino.

How long before Ninja replaces his taste for plantains with paella?

When do y'all think he is gonna stop going to carnivals and start running in front of bulls, before or after the change in the census categories?

Gotta get da head start on stopping da assimilation b.

Stop lying, b.

"Mejorar la raza"
I'm sure you're familiar with this sentence.

redemption-of-ham-e51173ae0277a3af9bd6ec60a7fefe3a40b8a018-s800-c85.jpg

"The Redemption of Ham"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento#National_policy

Blanqueamiento was enacted in national policies of many Latin American countries at the turn of the 20th century. In most cases, these policies promoted European immigration as a means to whiten the population.[8]

Brazil[edit]
Main article: Racial whitening
Blanqueamiento ("branqueamento" in Portuguese) was circulated in national policy throughout Brazil in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.[9][10] Blanqueamiento policies emerged in the aftermath of the abolition of slavery and the beginning of Brazil's first republic (1888–1889). To dilute the black race, Brazil executed public measures to increase European immigration,[9][11] where more than 1 million Europeans arrived in São Paulo between 1890 and 1914.[12] The state and federal government funded and subsidized immigrant travels,[11] where immigrants arrived from Portugal, Spain, Italy, Russia, Germany, Austria, France and the Netherlands.[13] Claims that white blood would eventually eliminate black blood were found in accounts of immigration statistics.[13] Created in the late 19th century, Brazil's Directoria Geral de Estatistica (DGE) has conducted demographic censuses and managed to measure the progress of whitening as successful in Brazil.[13]

Cuba[edit]
At the beginning of the 20th century, the Cuban government created immigration laws that invested more than $1 million into recruiting Europeans into Cuba to whiten the state.[14] High participation of blacks in independence movements threatened white elitist power and when the 1899 census showed that more than 1⁄3 of Cuba's population was colored, white migration started to gain support.[15] Political blanqueamiento began in 1902 after the U.S. occupation, where migration of "undesirables" (i.e. blacks) became prohibited in Cuba.[16] Immigration policies supported the migration of entire families. Between 1902 and 1907, nearly 128,000 Spaniards entered Cuba, and officially in 1906, Cuba created its immigration law that funded white migrants.[16] However, many European immigrants did not stay in Cuba and came solely for the sugar harvest, returning to their homes during the off seasons. Although some 780,000 Spaniards migrated between 1902–1931, only 250,000 stayed. By the 1920s, blanqueamiento through national policy had effectively failed.[15]

Haiti isn’t located in the region of Latin America

Haiti isn't in Latin America, its in da Caribbean, along with other islands that aren't Latino / Hispanic as well as islands that are.

Haitians consider themselves west indian, they got their own float in Brooklyn every year.

see me? im a real deal NYC cat, this distorted NT view of reality is just comedy at this point :lol:

Haiti isn't in Latin America, its in da Caribbean, along with other islands that aren't Latino / Hispanic as well as islands that are.

Haitians consider themselves west indian, they got their own float in Brooklyn every year.

since we’re using marching in a parade to source things, I don’t think you’ll mind if I use Wikipedia.

Latin America[a] is a group of countries and dependencies in the Western Hemispherewhere Romance languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, and French are predominantly spoken; it is broader than the terms Ibero-America or Hispanic America.

Does Haiti for that description or not?

Back
Top Bottom