Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
haiti_locator-f7d3d0f5.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is pretty clear that this guy only understands the history of the dominican republic from the white dominican perspective.

It is just like some of the Black people in america who think that we all came over on the nina, pinta, and santa maria, commissioned by the benevolent Queen Isabella, to create another GREAT country called america.

We do not see color, we all live together.

Just like Ninjahood.

since we’re using marching in a parade to source things, I don’t think you’ll mind if I use Wikipedia.

Latin America[a] is a group of countries and dependencies in the Western Hemispherewhere Romance languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, and French are predominantly spoken; it is broader than the terms Ibero-America or Hispanic America.

Does Haiti for that description or not?

you want to play some semantic gymnastics or you want to play in da real world? in da real world Haitians consider themselves West Indian and associate with other West Indians and don't associate with Hispanics or Latinos, if you want to be technical then sure I guess they're in Latin America da same way Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are technically West Indian too.:rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Here we go, once someone disproves his nonsense he starts talking about how "things work in the real world"

This man once said 21 days doesn't equal three weeks because that is not how calendars work in the real world. :lol:

gry60 gry60 an attest to how much "real world" hand waving Ninja does on subjects of engineering.

we don't, only doofs in this Country are so fascinated with skin pigment. :lol: light skinned this darked skinned that..never in my years of existence have i ever had to change my behavior due to my skin with my own latinos.

us latinos are like "who cares, u dance bachata? oye se bebe!"

IN3RVVWJMRHALAEBZDIQ5TVXGM.jpg

oh you mean that same reality where you said you was going to run for Senate before I ever has my Cuban LOL
If I said that, I probably said it as a joke. People asked me in the thread numerous times if I would ever get into politics and my answer was always no.

So I highly doubt I seriously said anything like. You seriously don't know basic math and how measures of time work.

So you are just making stuff up to act like I say as much stupid **** as you do.

Last edited:
Here we go, once someone disproves his nonsense he starts talking about how "things work in the real world"

This man once said 21 days doesn't equal three weeks because that is not how calendars work in the real world. :lol:

gry60 gry60 an attest to how much "real world" hand waving Ninja does on subjects of engineering.

Da proof is in da pudding B

If I said that, I probably said it as a joke. People asked me in the thread numerous times if I would ever get into politics and my answer was always no.

suuure. you wanna keep freestyling? or u just want me to post da screenshot of u writing checks ur *** couldn't cash? :lol:

suuure. you wanna keep freestyling? or u just want me to post da screenshot of u writing checks ur *** couldn't cash? :lol:
Sure, post it.

Edit: Nevermind I found it. :lol:

When the Cuban is delivered I will declare my Senate run and enroll in grad school again

I other words, never gonna happen.

This insult is what you are holding over me. I actually saying I will never run for Senate, btw.

But I actually am enroll in an online Master's program, and after years of delay and collecting pennies you got your trinket, so congrats famb, feel special :lol:

source.gif

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket

youre wrong bro

Guinea is French speaking, Equitorial Guinea is Spanish speaking. 2 different countries

equatorialguinea-physical-map.jpg

but ninjahood ninjahood they must be Hispanics like you since you speak Spanish huh?

I used the wrong map. But you know what I’m saying :lol:. Equatorial Guinea is STILL an AFRICAN country that is “Spanish” like the ones in the Caribbean.

That’s the point. He will not and has not claimed that country, the way he would others in the Caribbean.

Back
Top Bottom