College NTers, finals are upon us.

Got on the deans list 
pimp.gif

shouts out to all the physics, math, engineering, any kind of science majors. Salute. 

Had my physics final today, i studied day and night come to find out almost nothing that i keyed on during studing was on the final. Hoping for the best.

Tommorow though doomsday for me. Cal 2 final and been studying for it nonstop (little break to catch up on NT) Praying for the best. 

What i hate the most is when you study for something and nothing close to it is on the final. Them proffesors :smh:  that tell you whats going to be on the final "everything we covered" Cmon.

same thing man, I got 2 questions that I hadn't prepared well enough for, that's out of 8 questions total. Lots of things I spent time perfecting that weren't even tested got me feeling some type of way, didn't do too great :\ .

Genetics tomorrow at 11 and I'm done.

Last edited:
shouts out to all the physics, math, engineering, any kind of science majors. Salute. 

Had my physics final today, i studied day and night come to find out almost nothing that i keyed on during studing was on the final. Hoping for the best.

Tommorow though doomsday for me. Cal 2 final and been studying for it nonstop (little break to catch up on NT) Praying for the best. 

What i hate the most is when you study for something and nothing close to it is on the final. Them proffesors :smh:  that tell you whats going to be on the final "everything we covered" Cmon.

same thing man, I got 2 questions that I hadn't prepared well enough for, that's out of 8 questions total. Lots of things I spent time perfecting that weren't even tested got me feeling some type of way, didn't do too great :\ .

Genetics tomorrow at 11 and I'm done.

oddly i did better on my math final than 2/3 midterms, and I felt like I just did not prepare the right way at all when I was taking the final.

My prof must have gave me pity points cuz I dont even know how I can get an 87 on answering 1/3 in my physics test 
laugh.gif

Had a solid semester but kind of underperformed during finals. Hopefully I save a 3.33.

Teachers curve so that will help. I am pretty disappointed in myself. Trying to keep my grades above a 3.33 so I can get into the accounting program. Getting an A in the business school here is hard man :smh:

i'm such an idiot. :smh:
i'm going to have to retake a class for the third time. i brought my gpa up by .5 points so thats good
but sitll :smh:

i was so ******g lazy to turn in a few things in and it bit me in the ***. I WAS THIS CLOSE too
i'm so mad at myself i could ******g jdaf;ajsfl;jd;asfa

i might as well just quit this ****

Last edited:
mean.gif
 just took my cal 2 final and i dont feel confident at all. I studied day and night for this exam, and nothing was on the test that i expected.

mean.gif
 also missed a B in physics by 2%. I currently hitting up my proffesor by email to see what can be done. 

i'm such an idiot.
mean.gif

i'm going to have to retake a class for the third time. i brought my gpa up by .5 points so thats good
but sitll
mean.gif

i was so ******g lazy to turn in a few things in and it bit me in the ***. I WAS THIS CLOSE too
i'm so mad at myself i could ******g jdaf;ajsfl;jd;asfa

i might as well just quit this ****
Don't quit man, just stay on top of turning assignments in since that's easy points you're missing out on

Everyone in here posting their good grades salute. I know they were earned.

I know what takes to get them A's but this semester was really challenging. Im just glad i was able to pass my classes. 

Next semester imma ballout. Im hugary. I will only accept the best out of myself. 

Last edited:
Got 1A and 4 Bs this semester brought my gpa from a 2.7 to a 2.957 . Almost done with this Computer Science major 2 more semesters left 
nthat.gif
. Im hoping i can graduate with a 3.1, long shot but its my goal.

God saved me B.

Looks like I'm going to make it by the skin of my teeth :pimp:

Man this past week was RELENTLESS...

Waiting for my grades to come in. Basically finished 3/4 classes on friday so I think ill have to wait another week to see final grades.. I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom