Concord XI

5-6am? Nevermind them...I rather have my sleep 
laugh.gif

So everybody can start making line at 6am at Serramonte. Cops is posted right there making sure no one makes line

Damn hella people in line. My boy was like 300th in line to being up in the front, 50th in line. Got up there with him. Now, the waiting game.

Ridiculous people just keep on cuttin and gettin in the front in serramonte...I would've been 100 something in line but now it looks like I ain't gettin a wristband anymore. Waste of 8-9 hours...

Originally Posted by east99

You guys serious about the line at serramonte? That's a first. I'm gonna check it out regardless. They always be saying that, but around 1ish it's fine. Plus, the parking lot is opened to the public @5 or 6am. I could be wrong though.
same thing happened when the grape 5's came out. i don't know why they break the line up if folks are in order. the whole reason they moved the line to the back of the lot was to give folks a place to set up shop away from the mall entrances. telling a mob of people what time to start lining up is the most backwards way to handle something like this.
Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Ridiculous people just keep on cuttin and gettin in the front in serramonte...I would've been 100 something in line but now it looks like I ain't gettin a wristband anymore. Waste of 8-9 hours...
man at that point, you gotta decide if you really want these shoes or not. nobody is going to correct the line and kick out the cutters for you, you gotta go up to the front and get your spot back. when the line goes to !!%@ like that, you gotta do what you gotta do.

tonight tonight? Or yesterday night tonight? I'm just checkin to see if i missed out

but my plan right now is to try NDC and then go out to Fairfield

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Is the fairfield solano thing tonight??

Yep.
Memphis... PM me your celly number. I'll be out there with a couple folks in line so I'll text you when I get there. You def. should get there at midnight tho. Theyre gonna have two lines. Not sure which one I want to be in yet. 

So there was about 800 heads or so. Man oh man. Hella people was cutting and this whole group of family with a grandma in a wheelchair and 2 middle aged women and a bunch of girls cut right in front at like 7am!! Lol they were like 18 deep. Everyone kept booing them and cursing at them. Everyone kept saying cutters and they were telling the cops they gutted, but mother.phukers! They ended up getting their wristbands before anyone! I had to be like 100th in line and I was almost in front. So, this is what the cop told my girl, they passed out 600 wristbands and there are a little over 1000 pairs. They had to dismiss like 300 pissed off people in line. This must have been the worst line up ever. So much hype for this XI compared to the others.

Passed by Westfield SF Centre on my way to work and there was about 100-130 people.

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

You guys serious about the line at serramonte? That's a first. I'm gonna check it out regardless. They always be saying that, but around 1ish it's fine. Plus, the parking lot is opened to the public @5 or 6am. I could be wrong though.
same thing happened when the grape 5's came out. i don't know why they break the line up if folks are in order. the whole reason they moved the line to the back of the lot was to give folks a place to set up shop away from the mall entrances. telling a mob of people what time to start lining up is the most backwards way to handle something like this.

man at that point, you gotta decide if you really want these shoes or not. nobody is going to correct the line and kick out the cutters for you, you gotta go up to the front and get your spot back. when the line goes to !!%@ like that, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I haven't camped in ages.....anyways I remained chilled, positive and got my wristband. I'm good.

Originally Posted by MacJEFFicent

Anyone know how Arden is gonna handle their release? Is it gonna be just like last years CG release?

Called security and they said  people can be on the property at 3am and wait in there cars until it's time to line up at 4am by where BJ's brewhouse is at and they're going to pass out ticcets and let groups in at 4:30am. If any one is on the property before 3 they'll be told by sac pd to leave. Doubt it'll go as smoothly as they try to make it sound.

Can someone fill me in on how things are going to work at solano

So there was about 800 heads or so. Man oh man. Hella people was cutting and this whole group of family with a grandma in a wheelchair and 2 middle aged women and a bunch of girls cut right in front at like 7am!! Lol they were like 18 deep. Everyone kept booing them and cursing at them. Everyone kept saying cutters and they were telling the cops they gutted, but mother.phukers! They ended up getting their wristbands before anyone! I had to be like 100th in line and I was almost in front. So, this is what the cop told my girl, they passed out 600 wristbands and there are a little over 1000 pairs. They had to dismiss like 300 pissed off people in line. This must have been the worst line up ever. So much hype for this XI compared to the others.

yea I was there man 10 hours straight...cold as a mofo...anyways I was wondering what number did the wrist bands start off my wrist band was like 500 and I was near the front of the line and I know that the front of the line was disgusting looking with cutters but that was clearly not 500 peeps in front of me. Any ideas? I'm guessing it started 100 or 200

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

I haven't camped in ages.....anyways I remained chilled, positive and got my wristband. I'm good.
yeah, i didn't mean run to the front and raise hell(or did i?), but just get in front of the last group you saw blatantly cut. that's usually how i work my way up the line when stuff like this happens. it's a "you can't tell me nothin" situation. nonsense aside, awesome you got your wristband with a cool attitude. hope it's less chaotic in the morning for you guys.

i saw some pics of the line in the morning though. it looked wild out there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom