Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

How do these compare to the '15 indiglos? I got those and they felt like bricks to walk in, wore em for a month and couldn't take it anymore.

How do these compare to the '15 indiglos? I got those and they felt like bricks to walk in, wore em for a month and couldn't take it anymore.

I can't speak for the Indiglos, but I got the Wolf Grey and black toe from 2014, and the Last Shots definitely don't have the same wooden board-like feel underfoot. Almost made me feel bad about not doubling up on these.

I got 2 pairs of 14 oxidized green in my hands.
The first in july 2016 from nikestore. Perfect shoes, really light 420 gr i was surprised by the weight, good surprise, but i sent back the shoes to nike.
In nov 2016, a big discount on another website, for the oxidized green, 2 weeks to send back the shoes.
I didn’t recognize the same quality, the leather was different, i can show you some photos.
The weight was different, 437 gr. It was exactly the same shoes, but i’m sure the second was a fake.
I regret the first pair, and now i can see the difference with the last shot, and trust me, the last shot have a good quality. Sometimes i want to think the first oxidized green were better than the last shot.

431ACC6E-628B-49E2-B2BC-644E5181DEB8.jpeg
7EB86BF2-C4E4-4E8A-AB6D-ACE6BA876285.jpeg
FA828FF0-6F28-49A2-9120-B5B9080FF4E3.jpeg
6FBDFEA2-0A54-41CE-A80A-742871BB0B22.jpeg
7EB86BF2-C4E4-4E8A-AB6D-ACE6BA876285.jpeg
431ACC6E-628B-49E2-B2BC-644E5181DEB8.jpeg

Attachments

• B251B8BB-86C7-4873-9F64-EBCC2F6F71FA.jpeg
    B251B8BB-86C7-4873-9F64-EBCC2F6F71FA.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I’m still disappointed with this release :smh: returned my pair that I got at discount for $160. Need below $120 and even then the quality isn’t worth it, IMO

I feel sorry for those that didn't get to experience these in 99 or 05.. they were plush... they felt like a Ferrari for your feet... the sock liner felt like velvet... JB is bugging with these low quality imitations...
Yep. And the same can be said for every single retro. None compare to og’s.

I feel sorry for those that didn't get to experience these in 99 or 05.. they were plush... they felt like a Ferrari for your feet... the sock liner felt like velvet... JB is bugging with these low quality imitations...

In fairness....I get what you're going for...but Ferrari's aren't the most comfortable car to drive lol

Anyone know why they’ve been making the tongues OD long on XIV? I would have a pair (not these) but I never saw an explanation but then again they’ve done the same with XIII and IV with them being bigger and sticking out so much when worn

Yep, I had the OG's, I know what you're saying. That's why I've passed on the recent ones. Same goes for the 13s that release tomorrow. Bootleg imitation.

Yep, I had the OG's, I know what you're saying. That's why I've passed on the recent ones. Same goes for the 13s that release tomorrow. Bootleg imitation.
Lol tell me about it. They spoil it for dudes who love the ogs. I already told myself I’m not paying more than 100 shipped for these. Patiently waiting.

Love my pair, super high quality, glad i didnt wait around to try and save a measly 50 bucks.

Just checking in here... what's the problem with the quality? Thinking of getting a pair.

Just checking in here... what's the problem with the quality? Thinking of getting a pair.

Mainly QC. Or lack there of. To me these have a few more glue stains than usual (which they tried to paint over) but are pretty much what I’ve come to expect from mass produced JB retros. I get it though, for a “remastered” shoe, there’s not much mastery or quality. For me, all these shoes are nostalgia though. That’s the only reason they can be released over and over and over again.

Just pulled the trigger at centre214 for $145 shipped
I have no idea when it went on sale
There was only a size 10 and 14 left, i grabbed the 10
It was the last 10 left
Hopefully they ship me a clean pair
Shi

People going crazy for $145 sold out?

At this rate will never be $120

Back
Top Bottom