Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

They did it randomly still I'm certain. Probably the same ppl that would've gotten traditional early access

Still shows an FSR for me.

8C050EA8-3AF5-4899-B34F-F128E9C9F71A.jpeg

anyone get the snkrs vault thing for early access. had to scribble on the black and white photo then watch a video

said refresh to get access but i dont see the buy now button
Yea, I got it. Just refreshed the app and got em.

How did you get it on desktop? I don’t even see the picture to color in.
I just logged into nike.com/SNKRS and on my "Feed" page, the 14s were highlighted in red with "We Reserved your pair" under it. I didn't have to do the scratch off game

The SNKRS app lying to us talking about we missed them. My boy just sent me a pic with a FSR still showing.

Yeah I'm not sure how this works. I did it quick & it says I missed them, but then dudes still getting them now.... :lol:
I actually don't care for these, but I'd like to know how this scratch access works, so that when they do a shoe I want, I wont be upset....

PO

It's still reserved...it's not based on time or who scratches it first. Just exclusive access they're making us do extra work for.

I got a pair....will go for a couple on release day with coupons. I'll just return these if I get them on discount with FTL and FTA

Back
Top Bottom