Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Looks like a good job.. will be wearing my 05's on Thursday.. mostly for maintenance lol. If you guys hate the glue stuff be glad you never copped 05's; they were done so so well but glue was definitely a thing but it never bothered me.

Nice buddy. I'm lucky as the release is on Thursday for the anniversary of "The Last Shot" and it's my day off. So I'm gonna head over to KOP to try these on at one of the stores (HOH, KicksUSA or Villa). For this special day, I will break out my OGs! Still 100% wearable (and still very clean). I want to see if anyone figures out they are the originals and not the '05 retro. I'll post a pic later tonight when I get home.

I will try my shot on RD. As y’all know any J after XII tends to sit unless quantities are pinched. XIVs (‘cept Ferrari’s) are notorious for sitting.

48DCDC30-FB4E-47A4-8793-19F301336AB2.png

Check your Nike + apps folks!!!
Just got a RSVP!

Hopefully the reserves go out in waves, o hope to get one. I'm stuck at work for 12 hours Thursday. I swear I never get a reserve for anything i actually really want!

I got a reserve but it keeps giving me an error when I click it

Edit - switched from my android to my work phone iPhone and was able to buy

Last edited:
I will try my shot on RD. As y’all know any J after XII tends to sit unless quantities are pinched. XIVs (‘cept Ferrari’s) are notorious for sitting.
I’d say everything after 13 has to be limited to actually sell out(2 included). 13s move pretty good imo. These should move well, personally I’m done buying this model tho.

I wonder if everyone got a reserve for these. I did and part of me watawto push the button the other part of me wants to run over to HOH on Thursday and try them on to be sure tts is what I need. The OGs I have are true to size so I'm guessing these should be.

I copped on the reserve but I’m gonna try to buy at foot locker with the bday coupon and return the ndc pair. That $203 hurts. If I can’t cook at foot locker then I got my pair secured

Plus I can keep the better quality one if there’s a difference

I'm still waiting for my reserve, thinking I'm out of luck. For those with the reserve and don't plan on using it, is there a way to pass it on so someone like me who isn't getting the reserve can use it? Would prefer a method that doesn't share my billing info but I guess that may be unavoidable.

Still waiting on a link to be posted. This is wild, not even J23 App, Zsneakerheadz, Sneaker Steal or Twitter has posted the early access link :ohwell:

I decided to go ahead and cop from the early access. I need that size 12.5, for the ones that go after that size you know how crazy it can be to get a pair.

I’m going to see how they sale online before making any moves on these since the malls don’t open till 10am..if they sell out everywhere which I doubt, I’ll be taking an early lunch break lol

Last edited:
Got the call from FNL. Was originally just gonna try online but went by there yesterday to see what pick up time would be they said 10-noon so I’m just gonna take an early lunch and go pick them
Up. Dude said they only had 4 tickets put in for them. Wouldn’t be surprised if these hit disco but this is one of the only 5 or so kicks I really wanted this year so retail is fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom