Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

Theres supposed to be a version of the Revolution releasing in some of the upcoming packs from Converse.

Any info on the packs and availability of the Revolutions, processofbelief? Gilson?
Nothing in Spring/Summer 08. Will hear about Fall 08 in a few weeks.

1003999_l.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!

Once these hit the Converse Outlets, I'll pick up the black/white/silver colorway......

Don't know how common this knowledge is, but the D icks here in North Richland Hills, Texas, has the 3.0 in a navy/white colorway. Never seen them before.I will try to take pics if anyone wants them. Basically, navy instead of black and white where the red and white are.

Wade made the biggest mistake of his young career by being endorsed by Converse.... they have no skills.

Originally Posted by jayciro

Wade made the biggest mistake of his young career by being endorsed by Converse.... they have no skills.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
but Converse is a branch of NIKE
laugh.gif
Does this mean NIKE has no skill
eek.gif
roll.gif

Did anyone see the pics in the Sole collector mag? It had about 5 or 6 more colors of the Wade 3. I tried to find it online but couldn't.

REVOLUTIONS are dropping in Fall 08, but not labelled as a basketball shoe.

I just saw Fall 08 Converse, some GREAT looking items. I will try and get catalogue pics up this week.

I was told they are in development, but I won't see anything until Holiday showing, which is June/July...

Expect a Wade Team Signature model and another Team model for fall.

Back
Top Bottom