Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

I like the wades 4.
embarassed.gif

they need to change the converse star on the side into the wade star and they would be straight.

Thanks 1and12.

The circle-star logo should've been the chevron....MS Paint alert...
97d6ff9f7796465e9979851a3bc2f637

Originally Posted by BKazK

Thanks 1and12.

You are going to HATE to hear this, but as it was described to me, that's EXACTLY how one look-see sample was.

This is the only colorway I liked. The proposed Marquette one is also not too bad.

I am waiting to hear what they have planned for the All-Star.

*crosses fingers for no more Iridescent-lizard inspirations*

theprocessofbelief wrote:

You are going to HATE to hear this, but as it was described to me, that's EXACTLY how one look-see sample was.

I can't say I'm surprised...and I honestly hope Wade didn't have much input on this shoe. I'll wait until they hit $15 like I didwith my Wade 1.3s.
pimp.gif

Jesus. Wade has successfully penned his name to two of the ugliest sig shoes ever. IN A ROW.

Damn those wade 4 are hideous. Did Wade get to participate in the designing lab ? I'm sure for a guy that dress nice like him would have say somethingbecause these shoes are nasty to look at

if thats really the wade 4, i just hope they perform like a beast, but knowing converse they'll just throw on some cmeva midsoles augmented by poron in thesock liner. to bad, when those icon shoes and the wade 1's came out i really thought they were stepping up. imo these are better than the 3's, butstill really sub par. to bad the prices here in the phillipines rarely drop to bellow 70 bucks (us). saw some wade 2's and theyre still 75 bucks.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by BKazK

Thanks 1and12.

This is the only colorway I liked. The proposed Marquette one is also not too bad.

I am waiting to hear what they have planned for the All-Star.

*crosses fingers for no more Iridescent-lizard inspirations*

This design is much better(Chevron)....IMO

what was wade wearing in the pic? i thought it was wade 4... but i'm not sure anymore after i read the posts. point me to the right post if someonediscussed it already.
93c35f7ee84a27f3452f4a4eed7040480615aeb.jpg

according to Kicks magazine, they're called the Wade Clutch...

I dont think Converse got enough use outta that Wade 3 Midsole/outsole combo yet. Just keep whoring it out....

he's also been wearing the 1's.... is it just me or does wade hate the 4's?
roll.gif
its been out out the web for a good week and a half now... and still nosightings.... to bad i was very skeptical about the 4's, but when gilson told me bout the tech, i was inclined to take another look... but with wade notrocking them, it does cast some doubt.

He was asked about this by Sun Sports anchor Jason Jackson. Wade said he was doing a "retro thing" with the Wade 1's and the high socks. He alsosaid he was trying to play more like he did his Finals MVP season. I guess he meant more aggressive in terms of defense and slashing to the basket.
I tried on the 4's and their much lighter than they seem. Pretty comfortable but I'll just wait until they drop in price. On another note, saw these ona website. Pretty sure these are fakes. But I kinda like these in a team wade under $70 way. LOL

Back
Top Bottom