Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^

I don't have mine yet, but I doubt it. From what I have heard, Converse is slightly embarrassed at the quality and DWades reaction.

This confuses me, as he was shown the sample way back in march and obviously didn't hate it as much as he apparently does now, as they went through the manufacturing process...
Latest Pickup: Brian Anderson Dunk Hi SB(camo/orange) AKA NOT Hunter His

Thanks for the info.
I was hoping for a official release date...
I think I won't have to buy this year's KICKS.
Is it true that Converse may not release the All Star Revolution?

^
That is a slight possibility, but I don't see it happening. They have pooled to much resources and, from what I have heard, they had a huge marketing campaign lined up. I think if they up the quality, they may still be able to release them. Even if Dwyane Wade doesn't wear them, I could see them doing relatively well...
Latest Pickup: Brian Anderson Dunk Hi SB(camo/orange) AKA NOT Hunter His

Old School combine with New School. Eh, I might copped these
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. - Michael Jordan

These weren't in Slam Kicks, just about no converse were, and no LeBron IV's either. It wasn't that good of an issue. Mainly focused on Adidas.

Wow.

D-Wade is gonna break his ankle when he wears this.

Kiss your season goodbye Miami.

^ He's not wearing them anymore..Stated many timees...He has the 1.3's now..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I am wondering how you can determine the shoes ankle support by just looking at it?

Excuse me if you have actually held it, but when I saw the shoe, I felt ankle support was one of the issues Converse addressed when "updating" the Chuck Taylor.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XXI Low (black/met silver-varsity red) and Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip (blue/yellow/purple/pink)

Unknown right now. Converse is seeing if they can salvage these and still get them out by November. Chances are, they won't be out til 2007.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XXI Low (black/met silver-varsity red) and Reebok Ice Cream Boardflip (blue/yellow/purple/pink)

Quote:
I am wondering how you can determine the shoes ankle support by just looking at it?

Excuse me if you have actually held it, but when I saw the shoe, I felt ankle support was one of the issues Converse addressed when "updating" the Chuck Taylor.

IMO

While the ankle support in shoes matter ... Professional Athletes tape their ankles,wear braces,extra socks,etc.

That kind of even outs if a shoe has bad ankle support.
There's plenty of players that wear lows and mid's where the ankles are pretty much exposed.

[/b]

24l0upi.jpg

dwayne-wade-new-kicks-4.jpg

dwayne-wade-new-kicks-3.jpg

dwayne-wade-new-kicks-6.jpg

dwayne-wade-new-kicks-5.jpg

Quote:
Only color I truely liked of the 1s was the playoffs

Those and the all star pack were the only two I liked. The 1.3 is nice, but I want Converse to really bring something to the table. With Tink overseeing the 2.0, I really hope something unique come sout...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan 4 Retro "Mars Blackmon"(white/varsity red-black) &
Air Jordan 4 Retro "Militaries" (off white/military blue-n grey)

Saw the Wade 1.3 today in person...

They are FIRE!!!

Got to see White/Black-Red and Blk/Red and White/Navy-Yellow...ALL HOT!

Also...got to see a pic of the Wade 2.0...WOW!!!

Tinker did Wade right...and after what he did to the Zoom Generation >D
grin.gif
this one needed to be hot...and...IT IS!

JM

More release date info on the white/navy/yellow 1.3s or retail/pics? Any more info regarding the 1.3 and the 2.0 is heavily appreciated! I am starting to like Converse's direction with Wade. I wish they chose to use as much enthusiasm with the rest of the bball line.

Thinking of the white/navy/yellow...sounds SICK! For black/red, is the toe red?
Which ones were already posted? White/black/red or black/red? Pics that were already posted could be either or...

JM: Is this the white/red/black pair? Is the left/right really opposite color blocking? I wish both left/right sneakers had the red patent upper.
-T B W 3 S[/b]...

^^^ It would be impossible to describe accurately...and, since I can't draw to save my life, that is out of the question...

Sorry...

JM

Quote:
More release date info on the white/navy/yellow 1.3s or retail/pics? Any more info regarding the 1.3 and the 2.0 is heavily appreciated! I am starting to like Converse's direction with Wade. I wish they chose to use as much enthusiasm with the rest of the bball line.

Sorry...the 1.3 is White/Black-Yellow NOT White/Navy-Yellow...

The Top half is black, bottom is White, Yellow contrast stitching...

The Black/Red pair is all over black with red contrast sticting...

JM

I was told there was no special cushioning being implemented in the 2.0. Is that true JM? I will be getting tech details sent to me about the 1.3, and I will post those in 3stripes official thread.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan 4 Retro "Mars Blackmon"(white/varsity red-black) &
Air Jordan 4 Retro "Militaries" (off white/military blue-n grey)

Back
Top Bottom